Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Wow.. love this DEMO.. Question for DAC controller I own

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

StylesQPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Presently i'm an FX user with a DAC controller. I love this Virtual demo and I have a few questions regarding my DAC controller.

Will there be document support(maps) for this controller on your site? I have discovered how to use loops using the controller, but how do we access the 1/4 and 1/2 loops on the controller? Is there shortcuts for these? Please say "yes"

Also, I own a Gigaport External soundcard, I just want to confirm that this will work with my external mixer as it does in FX?

I'd like to see some more documentation on the "official" Atomix xp-10 controller coming this fall. It looks cool... but i have to admit that I love the convience of the Rackmount dual controller design. Maybe if the price comes down on the XP-10, i'll buy two. (since they come in singe design)

Thanks for any input,
Styles Q,
Canada

Posted Mon 25 Aug 03 @ 11:41 am
BlokeHome userMember since 2003
Can someone in the know answer the mans questions, I think he asks valid points, of which many others I'm sure would like to know.

Thanks.

Posted Tue 02 Sep 03 @ 5:35 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Make a search on this forum, some users have realise complet tests.
There is no specific documentation about hardware controler by now, in fact, the team spend more time to improve VDJ than to make new documentation on each release.
By the way, you have good surprises every days with VDJ.
(look at http://www.virtualdj.com/features/history.html )
:)

Posted Tue 02 Sep 03 @ 5:56 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)