Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VMS4 Master Out through PC - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

vand0LE userMember since 2011
Im using VDJ 7 pro right now btw , and i can hear and prelisten in headphones but how i can master out to speakers or stereo system? no problem with that how to cue, problem is how i have to connect things or set settings to master out speakers

Posted Thu 10 Mar 11 @ 7:44 am
Bro I don't own 1 but I'm gonna take a shot in the dark. I'm gonna assume that there is either RCA or xlr outs on the back of the unit.. it should say master out. Run the cables from there to your amp then from your amp to your speakers. Or if there powered speakers just run what ever cable it is into the speaker.

Huey

Posted Thu 10 Mar 11 @ 8:40 am
vand0LE userMember since 2011
but i mean is it possible master trough pc to pc speakers ? without amp.

Posted Thu 10 Mar 11 @ 9:32 am
maherpLE userMember since 2011
I think its unfair to assume someone simply isnt getting the cue feature. I am an experienced user and my vms4 wont cue either, its a joke, iv sorted mine but it is definately not simple. Pro is good, but the LE that allows firmware updates is terrible and should not be released with the product.

Posted Thu 12 May 11 @ 3:18 pm
@FindMuck: Please be polite in your replies. If you do not wish to help, then please do not post in this topic. Please bear in mind that English may not be this user's first language.

Posted Wed 10 Aug 11 @ 4:26 am
vand0 wrote :
but i mean is it possible master trough pc to pc speakers ? without amp.

Sorry, this is not possible in VirtualDJ LE unless you route the master output of the VMS4 into the line input of your computer's built-in sound card as previously advised.

VirtualDJ LE is limited software and is designed to work with the sound card built into the VMS4 only. For advanced sound configuration and much, much more, you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Professional at a considerable discount: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

To output your master output through your computer's speakers, you will need to connect a suitable cable (2x RCA to 3.5" headphone jack) from the master output of the VMS4 to the line input of your computer. The sound will then come out through the computer's speakers (If not, go to your sound card's mixer/control panel and ensure that the line input is not muted and the volume is set to an appropriate level.)

Posted Wed 10 Aug 11 @ 4:31 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)