Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Virtual Dj Radio

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Don't U think they should tell or show what music the Dj passed when he was playin on tha radio station cuz me once i heard a Dj who was playin a music that i wanted but i couldn't find it cuz i didn't have the name so.......i think they should show a playlist of what the VDJ played while mixin' do you people agree with me but most the Djs are good they r off the hook BIG UP 2 THEM ;) keep up the good work guys !!!!

Posted Tue 19 Jul 05 @ 4:40 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
We already have this function but it's only for the radio member for the moment as it is still in test
I hope it will be soon available :-)

However DJs write in general their playlist into their blogs after the show ;-)

Posted Tue 19 Jul 05 @ 4:43 pm
well i understand that u guys don't want that everyone get access to the musics cuz everytime i tuned in the musics are really really good so.......that's why i wanted in ,in all the musics

Posted Wed 20 Jul 05 @ 5:11 am
Its not about djs at radio dont want to share the name of the music they play :) they already make playlists in blogs, and post recommendations at Music Forum (here at VDJ forum).

Its because its still a BETA feature, and will be available soon :)

If you use REAL PLAYER for listening to radio, you can already see what tracks and artist that are being played by our radio djs :) the function works for Real Player and WinAmp

Posted Wed 20 Jul 05 @ 11:18 am
thx a lot 4 these infos i really glad ! :) but i know if i buy tha VirtualDj 3 will B redirectly connected 2 tha Radio Station or i'll have 2 got permission first or something ?

Posted Thu 21 Jul 05 @ 6:20 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Once you are registered as a full user you have to ask to the VDJ radio team to integrate the DJ list.

Posted Thu 21 Jul 05 @ 8:18 am
Can u like share a serial number a some1 is it acceptable or sumthing ?

Posted Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 2:26 am
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
WHAT???!!!???

You want us to share a serial number with you?

Well yes if you want no problem i'll share mine. It will only cost 200 € or $ at your conveniance.

Listen, we can't share a serial number, this software is really good, if you like it you buy it.
Each serial number is PERSONAL!

And don't ask for a serial number on an official forum.

do you go to your Porsche Local Dealer and ask anybody for a set of keys for a Porsche? No you don't so don't go asking for a serial number here.

IF you want to get a serial number you will have to buy it here: http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/

It is only 99$ for the software, and i can tell you it is worth more than that for that price.

By the way look at this here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=14172&page=1 you are directly concerned.

Posted Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 2:48 am
No there is no sharing of serial numbers. Each individual who purchases VDJ, purchases the license for owning it. That cannot be sold, transferred or shared with anyone else.

MS

Posted Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 2:49 am
hehe, i was 31 seconds faster maddsound ;)

Posted Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 2:54 am
I tried! Your too quick for me. LOL

MS

Posted Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 2:56 am
Must be because you got your third star a few days ago.

Long time i have mine!

Posted Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 3:03 am
Yeah it's about time you were a VIP. Hello Atomix Productions...VIP for my buddy Lej78480!

MS

Posted Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 4:12 am
wooooooooooooo u guys got it at all wrong i don't want ur serial # i can have my own just wanted to see if it legal woo u got it all wrong ok i don't need u guys serial # ok

Posted Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 8:20 pm
i used my friends VDJ i know it off the hook i have been trainin' on his VDJ for like 2 years so.....i was thinkin of buyin a VDJ so...i'm askin at these questions to know bout it that's it

Posted Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 8:23 pm
I didn't misunderstand Blaze. I know that you wasn't asking for MY Serial #. But like I mentioned earlier, you can't share anyone's license...whether it's mine or your friend's. You have to have your own.
And I don't think that Lej was jumpin to conclusions because you have to understand that you are writting in SLANG and alot of our members are not fluent in English...let alone slang. No harm done buddy itz all good!

MS

Posted Tue 26 Jul 05 @ 1:11 am
Sorry, i actually thought you wanted my serial!

Well if you want to buy VDJ that's good, it's about time after 2 years on somebody's else VDJ!

Hope to see you soon as a full member.

Posted Tue 26 Jul 05 @ 1:25 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)