Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: External MIDI sync/clock support - Page: 4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

pOpYDJPRO InfinityMember since 2006
@groovindj: I have two midi interfaces but it doesnt work! See posts above.

@SBDJ: That looks really awesome. Will try it and report back. THX

Posted Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 3:16 am
cwfluke wrote :
Month four down, the hole is large, black, and is now sounding like a tornado from all the suction into the vacuum it has created. Only two more months before I can officially say that the fix to MIDI CLOCK for MAC has gone into a black hole!

Over one year later, the black whole has started sucking all other users requests to fix MIDI Clock for Macintosh into itself.

Posted Tue 16 Oct 12 @ 3:15 pm
+1
Is there any news on that?
I'm on a MAC!
I really loved Virtual DJ, but I extended my setup with a second computer (running Ableton Live) which should get synced to the DJ software. So I had to switch to Traktor (because VDJ lacks of MIDI clock support on OS X).
Basically Traktor is ok, but it's lacking of some features I loved in VDJ (video, comfortable auto play, unlimited decks, own skins, stability etc.).
So bring MIDI clock and I'll switch back, otherwise you may loose some more users (seeing the posts about black holes etc. above)...

Bernie

Posted Mon 12 Aug 13 @ 9:10 am
Why would you need to use two DJ programs at the same time?
I want to run ableton and virtual dj . I have 7 controllers running at once. I am tired of old school mixing , I want to chop , cut and edit all the stuff i play and still be able to drop it onto the video as its running. I have projectors on tables behind me.. So the idea of getting a better sonique or something appeals to me huge and I will be even happier when I can stack and over lap video effects and logos. in a older version I once linked two computers together and linked them via cable and had two programs running as we had dj wars. now I link extra monitor and different controllers and we appear to be on different systems but actually using one even tho we are 40 feet apart.

Posted Mon 18 Nov 13 @ 12:55 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)