Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Mount for flat panel on a speaker stand.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey All,
I am looking to get a couple flat panel screens and be able to mount them on my speaker stands, under my speakers. Does anybody know where I can get the hardware to do this? I had stumbled onto a site at one time, but cant find it now that I am ready to take it to the next step.

Posted Sat 15 Jan 11 @ 2:19 pm
hi,

do a google search for flat panel pole mount. You will see tons of solutions.

Posted Sat 15 Jan 11 @ 8:22 pm
Flat panel pole mount, was the ticket in the search. I was just phrasing it differently and coming up with nothing. Thankyou.

Posted Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 11:13 am

Posted Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 10:51 pm
Keep that in mind. All for saving a few bucks.

Posted Wed 19 Jan 11 @ 2:36 pm
I made my own for a 32" LCD using a mount like this:
http://s.shld.net/is/image/Sears/05730783000?hei=600&wid=600&op_sharpen=1&qlt=90,0&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.9,0.5,0,0

and two Chauvet O-Clamps. The wall moun was smaller and from wallmart. Got new bolts that were smaller in length than the original ones in the O-Clamps with new nuts as well. Had to enlarge the holes in the wall mount to accomodate larger diameter bolts and put it toguether within a few minutes.

Posted Thu 27 Jan 11 @ 2:16 pm
I suggest getting projectors. Easier to handle, easier setup and you can point them anywhere. I've been doing this with a couple of $399 projectors for 3 years and as much as I like the flat screen, I won't do it, too much labour to setup and strike, expensive if you break it, liabilty if it falls on someone, delicate to move around. Mini projectors is the way to go bro. Disposable if you blow a bulb. Chuck-it and buy a new one. Bulbs are too expensive and not worth replacing these days.

Posted Thu 03 Feb 11 @ 11:01 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)