Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEW] Skin TCmania 99 Decks !!! - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

and you cant have my mod either....yeap....its.PIMP CITY!...he,he...Sorry could'nt resist...

My Personal TcMania 99 decks "Gold on Black" version! ( all Graphics by DjDad @ 2011 all Right Reserved)

Simply Wonderfull !

Posted Wed 26 Jan 11 @ 9:56 pm
DJ Dad ... how would I map the sampler to the 4th deck using a 2-channel soundcard (Audio 2 DJ)?

I went into Config > Sound Set > Advanced Config and that did not seem to work.
For the moment, I'd like to utilize 3 (of the 99) decks and assign my the sampler to the 4th ...is this possible with this left-right logic?

Hope this makes sense. Thank you in advance.

Conspired

Posted Sun 06 Feb 11 @ 6:13 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You re missing a point here..
Sampler has nothing to do with the decks. You cant emulate a deck to be your sampler, at least the way ecerybody knows.

You choose which channel you wish the sampler to come out of your soundcard..for example

Sampler...sound card..output 1&2

Decks will not display sampler files, unless you load them each one to each deck..For example load siren to deck 4, load this..this..this.. to deck 5, etc. Then use save deck set option to save deck's loaded files.
You also have to set all your decks to sound config, like this..
Deck 4 ... sound card..choose chanel
Deck 5 .. sound card..choose chanel
Deck 6 ... sound card..choose chanel
Deck 7 .. sound card..choose chanel
Deck 8 ... sound card..choose chanel
Deck 9 .. sound card..choose chanel
etc
For the time, we cant make decks to work as sampler properly as we dont have the loop whole song feature. So i suggest you still use the native sampler, and use some spare decks in case you need more samples then 12.

The best way to use this skin is to set the simple sound setup not the advanced, and choose master and headphone, so all decks will play left or right according to A,B skin selection.(sampler too).

Posted Sun 06 Feb 11 @ 6:57 pm
bazoooPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hi Bob, i am a fan of your skins ,one reason being that you can have more that one effect on at a time. Now by accident i have found a problem . it is possible to clear a track from a deck (including the mini deck), which is great,however if you do this when an effect is turned on , on that deck ,i get a problem with sound. If emptied deck is A or B i can see it and turn off effect ,but if not then it's not visable. It would help,if possible, to have effects on a deck turn off automatically when deck is cleared.i am using the newest effects,including flanjet, talkfilter and noisebell . Hope you can help ,ta ,Bazooo

Posted Wed 02 Mar 11 @ 4:26 am
So, in other words, you want when a deck is not A or B the effect automatically shutting down ?

Posted Wed 02 Mar 11 @ 6:42 am
Hi Bob, No That's not What I would like. I would Like the effect to stay active with the track ,if selected, but when the track is cleared from mini deck or A or B then for the effect on that cleared track to by turned off, otherwise there is a problem with the sound ,Bazooo p.s. i could record a loop with an effect active,then move it to a mini deck, but still playing,so i would still want the effect active.the problem occurs when a track with an effect active is cleared from any deck. Bazooo

Posted Wed 02 Mar 11 @ 8:50 am
i have just upgraded to vdj pro 7.03. I have a Problem with 99 deck skin. when i adjust volume slider,cpu increase to near max ,sound distorts badly and deck slows . Any ideas, tried TC Mania 2.3 that was ok.

Posted Mon 14 Mar 11 @ 11:53 am
Open the xml file and edit the nbdecks number. You will find this in the first line of the file.
Probably you will not need all 99 decks. This will reduce the cpu usage. Btw what is you sound configuration? How do you handle all those decks?

Posted Mon 14 Mar 11 @ 12:49 pm
Thanks ,i have reduced decks to 12 initially,and problem resolved .may try increasing decks by a small amount latter.just now at home sound is on simple setting, but when gigging set to earphones out, ASIO with Xponent controller. some deck will be loaded with short video files ,similar to clip bank, but not always taking all of screen.At present my main gigs are Karaoke, this lets me flash up something on the screen in the instrumental part but also at any time with a split screen,to get a laugh,but allowing punters to still see words of song. with regard to sound out i just have the stereo left and right from x ponent to my power mixer.

Posted Mon 14 Mar 11 @ 3:14 pm
djdad,on 99deck skin& TCmania 2.3 i have new problem. when i press clone button deck clones but new deck is not playing. any ideas please ?

Posted Tue 15 Mar 11 @ 1:33 am
Well, it works here.

Does this happen with the default Skin too?

I remember during ver7 beta session a similar issue was reported. I think it was from djtouchdan. What is your OS? I dont think it has to do with the skin though.

Posted Tue 15 Mar 11 @ 5:49 am
sorry but can't find a clone button on original VDJ. It Had Been Working,before 7.03 but also i have been trying other skins also have deleted sizes and skins i'm not using so i'm not sure what to do ,apart from reloading vdj and skins. using windows 7.

Posted Tue 15 Mar 11 @ 8:56 am
hi Bob ,yes i have found it on default skin ,clone does the same ,ie loads but not play.i will reinstall 7.03 and check again.

Posted Tue 15 Mar 11 @ 9:03 am
hi Bob, I have reinstalled vdj 7.02 and default skins .still cannot decks to play when cloned.i am at a loss,can't think what to do try next,they had been working.my back up laptop with same operating system windows 7 pc works fine. any ideas?

Posted Tue 15 Mar 11 @ 11:47 am
I'm sure we'll find the way. But i strongly suggest you, to post your issue to the Technical Software PC Forum. More users visit that Forum and your issue has nothing to do with this thread.

Posted Tue 15 Mar 11 @ 12:20 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)