Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Show us your stuff! - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Posted Sat 23 Aug 03 @ 9:29 pm
NICE ! I was gonna say how I've never seen that CD player ... however I just realized it's an actual controller.

Where's the mixer ?

Posted Sun 24 Aug 03 @ 1:30 am
tretreHome userMember since 2003
http://www.tre.nr8.net/assembly.jpg

http://www.tre.nr8.net/assembly 2.jpg

http://www.tre.nr8.net/pic 1.jpg

http://www.tre.nr8.net/pic 2.jpg

Well .. its a gamers computer mixedup with a very good sondcard etc etc.. with water cooling .. got nice sound mufflers.. so its really quiet and a temp checker on the front..

(Its a 4 u unite.. mixed with koolance pc2 system ,, aka i took the water cooling part and " intregrated it into the 4u guessing.. its a big coid warranty there lol..) the rest is a denon x400 and a bitstream controller and a ST media 7,1 soundcard.

The only thing not showing is the 2 vinyl controllers wich are to be ordered soon.

Posted Sun 24 Aug 03 @ 4:44 am
system is a
xp2700
120gig +60 deskstar 180
radeon 9700 pro
corsair 1 gig 400 mhz cl2
asus a8nx7 delux

with cordless mouse and keybord.

Posted Sun 24 Aug 03 @ 5:17 am
nscodeHome userMember since 2003
tretre, at last I have one peace of hardware like yours - the Logittech Attack joystick lol! Whel... did have, until I turned it into a crossfader (rewierd Z- to X-axes) ... :)))

Posted Sun 24 Aug 03 @ 9:06 am
thats pretty cool ... but a water cooled system ?!??! That's going a bit too far.

Posted Sun 24 Aug 03 @ 10:07 am
mine isnt much really

amd xp2400
512 ddr ram
52gig harddrive
mouse and keyboard

Posted Sun 24 Aug 03 @ 1:13 pm
pIV 2.2
512 DDR 2700 Corsair
SB 1024
HD 120gg
Only with mouse and keyboard

Posted Sun 24 Aug 03 @ 2:44 pm
ModerATOR: thank you for fixing the link to work. but HOW did you do that? I tried like crazy and could not figure it out?

tretre: nice setup. I love where you put the SKB sticker. is that water cooling? do you ever worry about LEAKS? Is that the SKB DJ Shuttle? I had one of those before!

trip_likeido: the mixer is the built in mixer and that is why I hope VirtualDJ programmers will add a option so the "levels of the decks can be controlled by the controller SLIDERS". Most times when you play in a club they have a mixer.

Posted Sun 24 Aug 03 @ 4:11 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Unfortunatley html is not available for users only for teamers.

Posted Sun 24 Aug 03 @ 9:50 pm
tretre: nice setup. I love where you put the SKB sticker. is that water cooling? do you ever worry about LEAKS? Is that the SKB DJ Shuttle? I had one of those before!

No hehe theres no chance of leaks unless.. well dropping it from 2 meters wouldnt make a leak either i guess. theres metal crimps at the connectors holding it together and after having this system for 5 months i feel perfectly safe ;)

And I must say i hopfully.. almsot demanding hope that v-dj vill work as trakktor in that sense that every slider/knob WILL be midi controllable ... its 1 future that is somehat of the very core of computer dj:ing.... the only thing i would imagine to req a mouse and keybord were.. well to load the songs.. or load effects etc.. nothing ealse is really acceptable .. well atleast thats what i demand from a prog and the prog out there.. well are beggining to adapt.. however take pcdj fx for ex.. exept the controller.. u catn controll the effects .. for example or eq... and that is... well BAD hehe.. every knob/slider should be controllable.. and since there are so many good controllers out there... having a controller for the mixing part .. like dac2 or v-dj own is really good .. but equally is to have a controll unite for .. well all stated above.

REALLY looking forward to get a reply in any of my post from v.dj team about this.

Posted Mon 25 Aug 03 @ 3:45 am
SKB DJ Shuttle ya it is hehe .. however i had to pickup a knife and a saw.. to get it all inside the case hehe ;) but the plastic construction is still very sturdy ,, ;)

and i would love a pic of the "rebuilt" joypad ;) mentioned above.

Posted Mon 25 Aug 03 @ 3:53 am
Hey what about MIXTABLES!!!
I want to see which mixtables you use guys.

Posted Tue 16 Sep 03 @ 8:59 pm
pentium IV 2.4 gb
512 Ram
sound blaster extigy
32 mb video card
240 gb hdd

Posted Wed 17 Sep 03 @ 4:14 am
P4 w/512mb Ram
SB Extigy
Harmon Cardon DTS Receiver
2 JBL 250w 3 Way Speakers
1 150w Pioneer Sub
2 Numark TT1 Turntables
2 Stanton 680 HP-2 Cartridges
1 Alen & Heath Xone:32 Mixer
Final Scratch v 1.1.1
Mixman Dm2 Digital music Mixer

Wish i had a pic, but my batteries are out.

Posted Wed 24 Sep 03 @ 4:28 pm
hey tretre where i can get a computer case like yours?

Posted Mon 03 Nov 03 @ 3:20 am
erm jsut take any 2he computer rack.. and fit it with the stuff u want ;)

Posted Tue 04 Nov 03 @ 4:48 pm
MY PIMPING SONY VAIO SETUP
-p4 2 GHZ
-564 mb of ram
-80 gig hd
-audigy platinum sound card
-02 other sound cards
-RADEON 7500 all in wonder
-Final Scratch v1.1
-2 Stanton STR8-100
-Stanton SK-6F mixer
-and no head fones (lol)

I have spent over $1,000 buckz this year on my system's hardware and software most I've downloaded from my friend K***A and the fraction is the stuff i spend out of my own pocket

YOU GOTTA ADMIT MY SYSTEM IZ PRETTY PIMPIN'!!!

Posted Tue 04 Nov 03 @ 5:58 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Ya, pimpin, thats the first thing that came to my mind......
It's nice to have friends that save you money, huh......

Posted Tue 04 Nov 03 @ 6:58 pm

Posted Thu 06 Nov 03 @ 1:41 am
61%