Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mixtrack Pro Help. - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

SuggzHome userMember since 2010
I just got the Mixtrack pro yesterday and got VDJ LE with it, i installed it and plugged in my Mixtrack Pro.

When i open VDJ LE, it loads for a second and then says "The controller has not been detected. Please plug in the controller and start VirtualDJ again".

I have in plugged in and installed. I reinstalled it 3 times and still says the same thing.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance.

Posted Thu 23 Dec 10 @ 4:02 am
i also am experiencing this problem, got this for christmas and would appreciate some feedback, not happy if i have wasted 200£ on a controller that doesn't work!

Posted Sat 25 Dec 10 @ 9:00 am
Hey guys, check something and report back.

With the MixTrack Pro connected and VDJ NOT running check the sound config in your pc's control panel. Does the MixTrack show up as a device in the sound config??

Also include your PC specs and the operating system you are running.

Let me know what you guys see and I'll test some things my end. Everything worked right out of the box for me but I have VDJ Pro.

T

Posted Sat 25 Dec 10 @ 11:02 pm
MoultzLE userMember since 2010
I too got this for Christmas and I am having a problem and a question

1. PROBLEM

I have just been out to purchase a 1/4" headphone jack which has now enabled me to actually hear the tunes. The problem is I can only hear it out of one side of my headphones (Right hand side). This is the same for speakers as well.

Help???!?!?!

2. QUESTION

Seeing as for some wierd reason I cant use the 20 day trial (apparently ive already used it?) What does the pro version give you???

Posted Sun 26 Dec 10 @ 5:19 am
I got the same problem.
I run Windows XP 32 Bit and the Mitrack doesn't get detectet as a Sound Device.
When I plug it in, the hardware detection sound plays and there is a pop up, that the new hardware can now be used.
The lights on the Mixtrack are on, too.

Posted Tue 28 Dec 10 @ 7:51 am
Sorry for doublepost.
I now tried it on my laptop with Vista 32 Bit and it works just fine. Can't be a problem with the hardware.

Posted Tue 28 Dec 10 @ 9:04 am
Up please I'm having the exect same problem.
It doesn't work on my acer aspire 5100 laptop with Win7 but it does with my friends newer laptop still acer and Win7.

Does any one has a solution or aleast knows of this?

Thanks

Posted Tue 28 Dec 10 @ 3:06 pm
Moultz, look here for the differences in versions
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

Guys I've tried my MixTrack on 3 different systems running XP 32 bit, each time the sound device is recognized. I've also installed on 64 bit Win 7 with no issues. I'll keep my open for a fix, sorry I don't know more right now.

Have you guys shot this by the Numark forum?

Posted Wed 29 Dec 10 @ 8:43 am
Yeah, even sent a message to the support no answer, and it's been 4 days already.
It is recognized as a soundcard because the sound goes through it, but vdj or traktor just don't see it

Posted Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 2:36 am
I contacted the support too. Somebody wants to call me today and tries to solve it.
If we get a solution, I'll tell you.

Posted Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 3:25 am
Ok cool, that would be great cause I really don't understand. I mean it works on another laptop and mine just won't detect it.
And I've tried a lot of different solution like connecting it to a usb hub and all, but it just works as a sound card.

Posted Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 3:44 am
Okay, they told me to install new drivers that normally come with windows.
It didn't work for me, but maybe it helps you:

1. Download these files: http://rapidshare.com/files/439946021/USB_drivers.zip
2. Copy Usbccgb.sys and usbaudio.sys to the folder C:\Windows\System32\Drivers
3. Copy WDMA_USB.INF and WDMA_USB.PNF to C:\Windows\INF\ This is a hidden folder, you may have to make it visible first.
4. Reboot your PC

Now it should work after reconnecting the Mixtrack.

Posted Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 5:45 am
Thanks man I'll try this as soon as I get of work.
Sould I reinstall VDJ first though?

Posted Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 6:52 am
Sorry for double post

If it didn't work for you, what was your solution, did you get it to work?

Posted Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 6:53 am
It now works for me :D
There was a hardware conflict with my webcam. I had to deinstall the Logitech drivers and delete the registry entries.
Now it works fine. :) And there was no need to reinstall VDJ.

Posted Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 7:03 am
Oh yeah I read that somewhere and there was a tuto to do it, was it hard to do?
cause I think it could be that as well as I have a webcam on my acer laptop too

Posted Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 7:15 am
Search in you software list for the webcam drivers. I only got a fix for Logitech cams.

Posted Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 7:37 am

Posted Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 7:46 am
Yeah that's the manual way to do it, they sent me a registry file that did it automatically.
And no problem, happy to help.

Posted Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 7:54 am
Hey man didn't work,
would you still happen to have tht registry file you were talking about?
I don't have a logitech though I have an acer orbicam on my acer aspire 5100 with win7 64x

Posted Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 12:29 pm
49%