Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mixtrack Pro Help. - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

That won't work, sorry. It's only a file to delete Logitech entries.

Posted Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 1:37 pm
Ok man, thanks anyway!!

Posted Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 2:39 pm
Ben3x3Home userMember since 2009
Just to help some of you. Excuse my english, i speak french but for our problem... it work for me too.

First of all i was on XP Toshiba Laptop, with VDJ 7.0 and Numark Mixtrack. Not recognised with VDJ and Traktor LE. I just fallow the simple step at this location http://www.vyzor.com/support/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=186

And it work for me. Now after restarting my computer and start VDJ, the Numark Mixtrack is recognised in the device section and about all the light goes off ( some of them are running but it's normal now ). It should work for you.

Just do the it step by step by checking twice the value in registry that you touch and it will do the job for a lot of you.

Now let's make some noisssssssssse !!!!

It was a ghost conflict beetween a Logitech driver and Windows driver like the Vyzor site explain.

Hope that will help some of you.

P.S. i do the two sections in the do it yourself topic, but maybe with the first section it's enought just try it one by one.

Happy new year and thanks to people that care about our plugging device problem. Vyzor and friend here !!! 8-)))

Ben

Posted Tue 04 Jan 11 @ 1:01 am
Hey guys, i have the mixdeck, and had the same problem, make sure you try rebooting them at different times (turn laptop on and than mixtrack/ or turn mixtrack on and than laptop). I understand they are different but i'm sure the midi functions and what not are very similar if not the same. Rock on!!

Posted Tue 04 Jan 11 @ 2:24 am
I am running windows xp and ran into the same issue where it wasnt recognizing the controller. Once i deleted the logitech webcam program and drivers, the mixtrack pro booted opened up with no problems. After I used it for a few, i decided to reinstall the webcam and now i am back to my original problem. Is there a way to have them both installed on the laptop? They both seem to work on my Vista Laptop but for some reason it wont work on XP.

Posted Wed 05 Jan 11 @ 11:20 pm
TDBennett wrote :
Hey guys, check something and report back.

With the MixTrack Pro connected and VDJ NOT running check the sound config in your pc's control panel. Does the MixTrack show up as a device in the sound config??

Also include your PC specs and the operating system you are running.

Let me know what you guys see and I'll test some things my end. Everything worked right out of the box for me but I have VDJ Pro.

T

Ok i hooked it up and saw it in the control panel. I am using a gateway laptop with windos 7 home 64bit.

Posted Thu 06 Jan 11 @ 5:57 am
Noco1Home userMember since 2011
Hi

Apologies for bringing this up again as it is a bit old.
I have just got a numark mixtrack pro. First time I tried it, it lit all the buttons up and worked perfectly with my Virtual Dj. The next time I connected it, only the 2 play/pause buttons lit up green and if i click on the virtual DJ Le edition it says (like others have said) "The contoller has not been detected. Please plug in the controller and start Virtual DJ again"
When I reconnect it, my wondows makes a pop noise and says "found new hadware" and brings up options to locate and install driver etc which, if I click on it, says no driver can be found for this device.

I have tried disabling my laptop webcam asit has been mentioned. Also tried uninstalling samsung phone drivers and re installing virtual dj but no joy.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I could do to fix this problem? Im not very well clued up on changing drivers etc. on my laptop. it is a toshiba - about 1 year or so old running on vista with 2gb ram and has lots of hard drive left.

Cheers

Posted Thu 03 Feb 11 @ 1:29 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Alien0punK wrote :
Ok man, thanks anyway!!

Hello, I think Acer uses OEM logitech parts so its still worth using this fix.

Posted Thu 03 Feb 11 @ 2:40 pm
The computer recognizes the hardware and everything's fine, but when I run the Virtual DJ LE it loads untill: Error: "The controller has not been detected. Please plug in the controller and start VirtualDJ again."
I already tried to plug the USB-cable in all of my ports. -> No effect
Re-installed everything the correct way like 1000-times. -> No effect

Realy nothing works --' please help..

Already thanks in progress

Posted Thu 10 Feb 11 @ 11:50 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
As you see above in prior posts all of them had something on their system that was conflicting with the drivers of the MixTrack Pro. Confirm that you do not have ANY logitech devices connected to your system before installing the MixTrack Pro.

Also, download the HOME edition and confirm that it is detected or not detected by the Home edition. If it is detected by the Home Edition then we can look further into the LE software, but at this time I don't believe it is a VirtualDJ software issue.

It is more likely a hardware driver conflict issue as reported above.

Posted Thu 10 Feb 11 @ 6:12 pm
I do not know if it is a conflict between different drivers, but indeed: when I tried my mixtrack pro with the VDJ Home, it also don't recognizes..

Posted Fri 11 Feb 11 @ 3:17 am
oh well, it only cost me 205 euros, guess I have to throw away my mixtrack pro --' ...

Posted Fri 11 Feb 11 @ 5:18 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Then you need to contact Numark and resolve the conflict or determine why your unit does not properly get recognized. We do not troubleshoot the hardware. The software does properly detect the unit when the unit is available as outlined in the posts above, but in your case there is something that is 'blocking' the detection. Please contact Numark - if none of the suggestions above are working for you.

Posted Fri 11 Feb 11 @ 8:13 am
My problem is solved, the link that was shown above helped. I follewed these steps:
1. Click on the Start menu, then select Run.

2. Type in regedit and click OK.

3. Click on the File menu, and select Export.

4. Set the directory where you are saving the registry file to your Desktop.

5. Type in any name for the file, and make sure All is selected.

6. Click SAVE, and verify that it has created a backup file on your desktop.

7. Navigate to the following key:
HKEY LOCAL MACHINE /SYSTEM /CurrentControlset /Control /Class / {6BDD1FC6-810F-11DO-BEC7-08002BE2092F}

8. Click on this key and delete the "LowerFilters" item.

9. Navigate to the folllowing key:
HKEY LOCAL MACHINE /SYSTEM /CurrentControlset /Control /Class / {6BDD1FC5-810F-11DO-BEC7-08002BE2092F}

10. Click on this key and delete the "UpperFilters" item.

11. Return to the root of HKEY LOCAL /MACHINE /SYSTEM /CurrentControlset /Control /Class/

12. Launch a search (i.e Ctrl-F with the option to search in "Data") and type "LVUSBSTA". Any time
this is found in the "Control / Class" area of the registry, only delete the "LowerFilters" item
(which is where LVUSBSTA will be found).

BAM it works!

Posted Fri 11 Feb 11 @ 9:11 am
I have read tons of post from people with different brands of notebooks and it does not sound to me that this is a hardware issue that we all share in common. I have just bought the Numark Mixtrack Pro and I am very dissappointed and stuck as many others with the VirtualDJ software installed in my Sony Vaio not recognizing my console. I still can not find any official recommendation either from Atomic or Numark providing information about how to solve this issue that affects lots of customers.

Posted Sun 13 Feb 11 @ 4:19 pm
WiseBass wrote :
My problem is solved, the link that was shown above helped. I follewed these steps:
1. Click on the Start menu, then select Run.

2. Type in regedit and click OK.

3. Click on the File menu, and select Export.

4. Set the directory where you are saving the registry file to your Desktop.

5. Type in any name for the file, and make sure All is selected.

6. Click SAVE, and verify that it has created a backup file on your desktop.

7. Navigate to the following key:
HKEY LOCAL MACHINE /SYSTEM /CurrentControlset /Control /Class / {6BDD1FC6-810F-11DO-BEC7-08002BE2092F}

8. Click on this key and delete the "LowerFilters" item.

9. Navigate to the folllowing key:
HKEY LOCAL MACHINE /SYSTEM /CurrentControlset /Control /Class / {6BDD1FC5-810F-11DO-BEC7-08002BE2092F}

10. Click on this key and delete the "UpperFilters" item.

11. Return to the root of HKEY LOCAL /MACHINE /SYSTEM /CurrentControlset /Control /Class/

12. Launch a search (i.e Ctrl-F with the option to search in "Data") and type "LVUSBSTA". Any time
this is found in the "Control / Class" area of the registry, only delete the "LowerFilters" item
(which is where LVUSBSTA will be found).

BAM it works!

i seem to be having the same problem wiith a friends laptop running on win7 on a toshiba and mixtrack pro and am about to try the quoted suggestion above. but will this affect the web cam in any way? or any other part of the laptop?

Posted Wed 06 Apr 11 @ 3:57 am
the whole regedit thing and setting the directory........you are a moron, it does not make sense what so ever how you are describing your instructions

Posted Mon 19 Sep 11 @ 11:55 pm
I had a problem with the MixTrack Pro last night - My PC (win7 64bit home) has always recognised the controller but last night it refused to even recognise the device and was trying to download drivers for it. I did have some logitec software on my PC which I uninstalled and then registry cleaned but it still wouldnt work. It recognised the controller fine on my laptop however, so I knew I didnt have a problem with the controller.
Today, I give it another try and Bam it works fine on the PC. What I have done is taken the drivers used by the mixtrack pro and am listing them here so people can check they have these on their PC if they have the same problem as me:

(Windows 7 Home 64bit)
MixTrackPro
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ksthunk.sys
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\USBAUDIO.SYS
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SysFxUI.dll
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WMALFXGFXDSP.dll

USB Composite Device
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys

Im pretty sure the reason why it wouldnt work was driver related but why it didnt recognise the controller yesterday, I dont know. I guess if you're missing any of these drivers, you would have to find someone/a PC with them and copy and paste them into their respective folders.

Posted Sat 03 Dec 11 @ 7:23 am
Hey guys, I just got my mixtrack pro, and I connexted everything and downloaded the updated version of virtual dj le, but I cant use it, I can scratch, or lower the volume or anything, but sound goes thru to my speakers, any ideas or auggestions?

Posted Fri 09 Dec 11 @ 2:26 pm

Posted Sat 10 Dec 11 @ 3:03 pm
98%