Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Skins SDK

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

vbjackPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello Again Everyone,

I have been missing in action for a long time on this web site and I am back. For those of you that know me and what I was up to, I am back on track. For those that do not, I have been working on a Skin Making application for VDJ.

I have a few problems and maybe someone can help. Since I have last been here VDJ has now evolved to version 3 and with that I have noticed some changes in the new skins being posted! My problem is I do not have all the new (Elements/Sub Elements/Syntax's/Attributes/Definitions) for the XML part of the skin and that will only create much larger problems if I try to complete a skin making application with some of these things missing. I have posted a specific question to the VDJ Team and I am waiting for thier reply (and I am sure when they have time they will get back to me). But I was wondering if anyone in these fourms may have a complete list of all the elements with the syntax/attributes/definitions? My email address is in my profile and I was hoping that someone may be able to email the list if they have it.

Oh, by the way, the SDK on this site seems to be incomplete. So that doesn't help me.

-DJ JaK

Posted Thu 07 Jul 05 @ 9:22 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
DJ Speedland is working on the same thing i think. As he is in the Internal Team you can contact him on e-service.

Posted Fri 08 Jul 05 @ 3:16 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)