Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Where's Fruit?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

A long time ago in a VDJ version far far away, the empire (aka Fruit) was running amuck making skins. I gave him some great high res photo's of a the controller from American Audio's DCD-1000. He thought it would make a promising skin. So Fruit if your still around buddy, did you ever try it?

Posted Wed 06 Jul 05 @ 10:15 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes man I worry a lot about that I often have a thought for you and your skin. You know I thought I had all the necessary time to do it and now what I can do is just updating "some" of my skins... (worries)... The empire is slipping now and I have problems in my life that took me away from the computer (and from skins). Hopefully things change... Maybe in a few month I'll have more time to skin and the empire will strike back again!

I just wanted to beg your pardon sir, for your long awaitening. I just have to say that I'll finish the skin as I started it but when... Can't say that man!

Sorry
FRUiT94

Posted Wed 06 Jul 05 @ 11:01 pm
It's no problem Fruit.

I have checked in to the forum now and again, but haven't been active posting, but I did notice that I had a hard time finding posts by you. I just really wanted to make sure all is well with you. Good to hear from you again.

Posted Thu 07 Jul 05 @ 2:18 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)