Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: VDJ3 BOANERGES Skin 1280 x 800?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djnikkoHome userMember since 2005
VDJ3 BOANERGES Skin 1280 x 800? I have been looking for this new skin for about umm 6 months now and I havnt sen one yet. I think that this was the best skin that was ever made via VDJ. If the developer can please make an updated sking of VDJ3 BOANERGES That would be the best. So If you can please make one.

No email adress allowed on board from a demo user.
Moderated by FRUiT94

Posted Wed 29 Jun 05 @ 5:06 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
6 months you are waiting for a skin and you still didn't buy VirtualDJ?

Are you reinstalling Windows every 20 days, in order to use the demo as much as you like???

Posted Wed 29 Jun 05 @ 5:25 pm
no i just don't use my computer alot... SO by the time i get to use it the time has expired... Im a computer repair person, so i spend most of my time in the office and not at home... I just got the vdj 3.0 and just wondering if there was an updated skin for it

Posted Thu 30 Jun 05 @ 1:32 am
Im looking for the skin creator: zanard..... You had made the last 1.1 update can u make another update for the Virtual DJ 3.0 before my time trial expires. If you out there anymore

Posted Wed 20 Jul 05 @ 9:22 pm
Im looking for the skin creator: zanard..... You had made the last BOANERGES 1.1 update can u make another update for the Virtual DJ 3.0 before my time trial expires. If you out there anymore either
1280 x 800 or 1024 x 768

Posted Wed 20 Jul 05 @ 9:23 pm
i been using vdj 1.03 now i on new vdj3 i really havein problems with the database fuction some song show up but a lot dont ,i deleted all previous database,s is there something i done wrong or missed ,,pls any help would be good ,i rely on this software ????

Posted Sat 17 Dec 05 @ 3:53 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)