Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: sampling

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Been using the package for a while and just fiddling around with the sampler section. How do you reord a jingle or sample??

I always thought you press the button to start record (either jingle or loop) and then again to stop record.

This don't seem to work, it seems to record the start of the other deck rather than what your playing.

Are their any pro's out there who could provide the idiots guide on sample recording. (On the fly preferably)

Cheers

Posted Tue 28 Jun 05 @ 11:11 pm
hemanHome userMember since 2005
its very simple, loop the part of the song that your trying to record
the green light has to be on the side your recordin, and just click on loop, on the samples down there and it'll record the part you chose.......

DjKlog

Posted Wed 29 Jun 05 @ 3:42 am
littleimp, check the user guide installed w/ vdj under the sample section.
basically for jingle, load the song u want to use, go to the spot were u want to start recording and click jingle (w/ red dot) once it'll turn red, then go to the spot were u want to jingle to end, click jingle again it'll turn to normal color. click play and u hav ur jingle. remember to save it for later use.
bbj

Posted Wed 29 Jun 05 @ 4:29 am
Cheers guys, figured it out. I hadn't switched the green light over. DOH!

Posted Wed 29 Jun 05 @ 8:00 pm
RAGITOPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I've been searching the web and see some great looking sampling software. SOme are downladble and are plug-ins like CronoX3. The only issue is that I do not think that they are compatible with VDJ. Can anyone tell me if there are any sampling plugin's (with a synth keyboard that is compatible to VDJ or that I can use Mp3's on to mix and make my own remixes with freestyle voice sampling?

Thanks

Posted Thu 13 Oct 05 @ 6:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)