Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Making Videos for Clipbank

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

RKNROBPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Not being a computer savvy guy, I have been checking out some of the logos and videos you guys have been coming up with. I was just wondering how you make them? Do you have software that does it for you and you add to it. Or do you "program" them right from scratch..line by line?

Posted Tue 02 Nov 10 @ 7:46 pm
Some of them are made with templates previously made located on different sites..and all you have to do adapt it to fit the purpose.Changing text,adding some flare...adding a few other items...I chose to learn the program and design what ever I see fits the bill for what I want to come across or custom made with the clients idea.Im not perfect at it yet..but Im throwing a few out there for people to use.
If they use it ..cool if not no harm done,just chock it up to another few hours of learning the software.

Posted Tue 02 Nov 10 @ 8:17 pm
I agree with the above. There are dozens of software out there to help get you started then when your get the foundation of layering, masking, lighting, matting, cutting, sizing and animation I'll be posting something to show exactly that. It's has about 13 layers with animation unique lighting to make things seam 3d. You can find something that will suite your needs better. I think the basic knowledge of video titling which is something you can start with the software that probably came with your computer. Just jump in, most will answer any of your questions for help - no me personally but most will.. lol

From there you can create your own templates or manipulate other samples to fit your project. Some projects come together quite nicely and others seam like they take forever for the simplest thing... it's all about the challenge of creating and patience.

I started my thread due to 1) boardom and 2) wanted to have other use something different that was available for download and as fitted for their personal dj lifestyle... It's all up to you.

I've been asking people on this forum what they used for different effects for years. I was looking for a certain style of software or plug-in. I've been looking for a 3d generator for years that would suite my needs.. I think BigBizBro has done a fantastic job of displaying something different and unique and it's exactly what I've been looking for.

Posted Tue 02 Nov 10 @ 9:28 pm
RKNROBPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Thanks for the info gents. I'll do some research for the software etc.
As a very new guy to the whole video thing, I want to thank all of you guys that come in here and help the rest of us out. I've only been roaming around the forums for about a week now and my eyes have been opened to the kind of product that you are all putting out there. I've been doing this for over 20 years and was getting quite tired of it...but you have peaked my interest ( along with VDJ) again.

Thanks.

PS I do have him working on a couple for me already :)

Posted Wed 03 Nov 10 @ 8:08 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)