Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: on vms4 ...how to hear and use 4 decks - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

atfmdjPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Next to the slider you should see number that coraspond to the deck for slider. Highlight the nuber to change the slider

Posted Wed 08 Dec 10 @ 11:46 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
To help you out i must give 2 solutions.

1. For non-crossfader djs. The ones that mix with volume levels and not with crossfader.
For these users.. you must set the CH-L and the CH-R crossfader ch assign (on the front of the VMS4) to OFF
This way the crossfader will work just as video crossfader.

Now map the pitchbend buttons like this.

Pitchbend -
action_deck 1 ? deck 3 leftdeck & deck 3 select & deck 3 leftvideo : deck 2 rightdeck & deck 2 select & deck 2 leftvideo

Pitchbend +
action_deck 1 ? deck 1 leftdeck & deck 1 select & deck 1 leftvideo : deck 4 rightdeck & deck 4 select & deck 4 rightvideo

Now you can use the crossfader to mix videos.

2. For crossfader djs. The ones that mix using the crossfader.

As you know VMS4 is a real analogue mixer, so you will have to manually assign the left and right crossfader_chanel assignment, using the front selectors on the VMS4. I have mapped them also and they also assign the video_crossfader chanels.
So you leave the Pitchbends as they are.

Important. Just to avoid any confusions, this is the mapper i am talking about
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/12221/American_Audio_VMS4_Pro_Full.html

Posted Wed 08 Dec 10 @ 6:23 pm
how do i add a newmark con36?

Posted Mon 25 Jul 11 @ 7:01 pm
AHÍ LES DEJO MI BANDA DJ QUE TENGA EL CONTROLADOR "VMS4 O VMS4.1" EL MAPPEO COMPLETO YA LISTO PARA 4 DECKS SI NO LE LLEGAN AYAR ME CONTACTAN POR AKI Y YA LES DOY INSTRUCCIONES MAS PRECISAS, ES BIEN FACIL BATALLE PERO LO LOGRE Y LO COMPARTO CON USTEDES. SALUDOs

**LINK REMOVED**

[Moderation: Please do not post links to external mapping files. All of them are native or can be downloaded from our Download Center.]

Posted Sun 23 Sep 12 @ 9:09 pm
Can somebody help me cue the music playing in my headphones through the monitor?

Posted Tue 25 Sep 12 @ 1:27 am
Yes, if you help us by giving us some more information.

Posted Tue 25 Sep 12 @ 4:51 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)