Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How to get iCdx's mapped to control VD7?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

How to get iCdx's mapped to control VD7?

Example: left deck 1-3 Right deck 2-4

I can get it to switch between all the deck by pushing the eject button but would like to just switch between 1-2 or 3-4 not all the decks... also would like to know what happen to manual loop shift and loop length via jog wheels for the iCdx..

These are still great players to control Virtual as I'm now looking for two more are the NDX 800...

Thank you for your time...

Posted Sun 31 Oct 10 @ 5:00 pm
Me too - i am just having a play with the new version - when you press eject the deck switches between all four decks

But if like me you use 2 icdx then it also switches deck on the other icdx when eject is pressed

very confusing

Posted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 2:00 pm
@Dj Steve,
Yes I'm playing with 4 decks it is very confusing to have to switch from deck one on the left then to the right deck then to deck three on the right deck again.. I'm sure it's a simple map but cannot figure it out...

Posted Mon 01 Nov 10 @ 11:21 pm
device_side 'left' ? deck 1 leftdeck ? deck 3 leftdeck & deck 3 select : deck 1 leftdeck & deck 1 select : deck 2 rightdeck ? deck 4 rightdeck & deck 4 select :deck 2 rightdeck & deck 2 select

i mapped this to my censor/reverse button on my vci 300 it works great left button switches from deck 1 and 3....right button switches from deck 2 and 4.....just remember me when u jump in joy lol cause i know u will!!!

Posted Tue 02 Nov 10 @ 3:42 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)