Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NEW] VirtualDJ 7.0 - Page: 17

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

barneymiller wrote :

I have updated many of my Genre tags from i.e Country to New Country etc, but the tagging info and Genre field in VDJ 7 does not respond to the changes.

Any help here would be gratefully appreciated the docs infer this is done automatically maybe yes the first time but what about changes ????

Easy .....

Select more than one file (doesn't work on an individual entry)

Right click > Batch > Reload tag.

It will then update all the files with the new genre info from the ID3 tag.

Hope this helps

Keith

Posted Mon 08 Nov 10 @ 2:37 pm
LoLHsHome userMember since 2010
No Radio Stream for FREE users :(

Posted Mon 08 Nov 10 @ 6:14 pm
barneymiller wrote :

I have updated many of my Genre tags from i.e Country to New Country etc, but the tagging info and Genre field in VDJ 7 does not respond to the changes.

Any help here would be gratefully appreciated the docs infer this is done automatically maybe yes the first time but what about changes ????

Easy .....

Select more than one file (doesn't work on an individual entry)

Right click > Batch > Reload tag.

It will then update all the files with the new genre info from the ID3 tag.

Hope this helps

Keith

If you update several hundred random files this is a brutal method.. It would be nice to just reload tag updates on the whole drive every so often. That's really what I'm looking for like when one registers the files the first time.

My GENRE tags are not getting updated as I change them externally with Mediamonkey

Posted Mon 08 Nov 10 @ 8:30 pm
jlsr22Home userMember since 2009
LoLHs you can always get simplecast, or butt broadcasting

Posted Mon 08 Nov 10 @ 8:41 pm

Posted Tue 09 Nov 10 @ 6:27 pm
I cant wait to upgrade

Posted Wed 10 Nov 10 @ 2:46 pm
CadDogPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Wed 10 Nov 10 @ 5:04 pm
Christmas came early for us DJ's!! I love you, Atomix Productions! LOVE the new features! LOVE! <3 Thank you :)

Posted Thu 11 Nov 10 @ 5:40 pm
Cheers fella's .... this is truly awesome, many thanks

Posted Fri 12 Nov 10 @ 1:56 am
avesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
VirtualDJ 7.0 Crashed many times with Advanced HID settings enabled on CDJ2000's. Also problems with Player Numbers/ID's when Switched between Link & USB/Disc mode on CDJ''s. Please insert Deck selection when link to VDJ in Advanced HID like Serato does. The CDJ2000 implementation is unstable and not finished yet.

Posted Sat 13 Nov 10 @ 5:45 am
spzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Did a gig last night and everything went well (except one of my phono cables decided to die mid song and had to be swapped around with a spare, thank goodness i cary spare's, the new VDJ 7 is great and love the "Mix Now" feature, was using my i-pad to control playlists from my seat while i was eating and it was great (was using splashtop remote) cant wait for the official ipad release, :) keep up the good work.

Posted Sun 14 Nov 10 @ 1:09 pm
BuBullePRO InfinityMember since 2005
I am a bit late to say that I am so excited to see V7 out. I was kinda disconnected from DJing and a bit frustrated about issues on Mac (browser and DB issues mostly) despite great support from Cstoll.

I can't wait for testing it and that will be with Mixdeck in just a few days.

Thanks a lot for hard work, you guys rock !

Posted Fri 19 Nov 10 @ 12:07 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
v7.0.1 is now available; this thread has now been made redundant ;)

Posted Fri 19 Nov 10 @ 12:37 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)