Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VirtualDJ Package

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi, I was planning on buying some sort of timecoded vinyl system although I discovered the VDJ timecoded vinyl are unique to the program. This is not a problem as I have demoed the software before and have been impressed with it, however I have a question:

Is it possible to buy a package direct from Atomix consisting of the VirtualDJ software, 2 x TimeCoded Vinyl and a maya44 usb soundcard?

I realise that Atomix do not manufacture the maya44 themselves, although here in the UK I've only been able to find it for £99, when in other countries it costs little more than half this amount. I realise this could cause complications and Atomix may not wish / be able to include this item in such a package. Similarly, if it would work out more expensive than me buying the item from the UK I would rather do so.

My final question is do Atmoix offer any sort of student discount if valid ID is able to be presented?

Thanks for any help you can provide me.

Posted Sat 18 Jun 05 @ 11:54 am
I guess that's a no then? For anyone else living in the UK, you can purchase a Maya 44 USB from Musikhaus for only 98 Euros plus another 15 for shipping (113 Euros total) which is a rather nice saving.

I think I'll be best ordering 2 x Rane Serato Scratch Live timecoded vinyl and the Maya 44 from Musikhaus, it's about £115 total and then another £20 for the djDecks software.

Posted Sun 19 Jun 05 @ 2:57 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
Atomix did at one time sell the maya44usb, but as the price was higher than at musikaus, nobody was buying it. So now they only sell timecodes, the software and xp10.

Posted Sun 19 Jun 05 @ 9:59 pm
bla bla bla

Posted Mon 20 Jun 05 @ 12:57 am
Hmm, it seems the use of the english language has gone right over your head. Thanks for your response lej78480. I was originally going to purchase the Maya 44 USB from djstore where it's £99 but then I found out about Thomann where it's considerably cheaper. I'm pretty sure now I'll be using the Serato vinyl for my timecoded needs although the software I plan to use supports VDJ TCV too incase I ever purchase any.

Posted Mon 20 Jun 05 @ 1:10 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)