Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: soon-to-be-vdj'er

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hiya! im 21 and from sydney, australia, dunno how many other aussies are here but thats cool.

i had a problem. i wanted to get into dj'ing after minding my friends stuff whilst he was overseas, he had technics dual cd players and a 2 ch mixer, speakers n yada yada. alot of moneys worth, and he dj's weekly either for mates or paid gigs n stuff. im fairly new to the whole thing, but i love my hardcore (:D) and needed to mix my tracks up with something, and then i found virtual dj. i downloaded the demo from the site and i was very impressed indeed. the layout was a bit plain, but seeing the skins in the full version quickly put any sussness to rest. after creating a mix of hardcore tracks together with a week or so non-stop practising and editing of my stuff, i had a mix cd to call my own, and im real proud of it. its the perfect stepping stone for beginners to learn fundamentals of dj'ing, without the equipment, if you have none or cant afford it :D

AND, just recently i saw video on a NY based hip hop dj forum of virtual dj being used with turntables and a mixer and a computer, it blew my mind!

im broke atm, business sucks atm, but asap ill be a full registered user, n im eager to help and share probs with you all! :D

clownius.

Posted Thu 16 Jun 05 @ 8:05 am
''HI CLOWNIUS''...How it going...My name is warren(WAZZA).& I am up in the sunny Gold Coast...I am like you, That I am also looking at V D.J....I was very impressed with V D.J also...Unlike you I have a lot of cool D.J gear...Have a look at D.J GET DOWN video on this forum...nice very nice!!!..they're are good videos from TEC D.J and D.J WHITE DEVIL on the forums to...

Posted Thu 16 Jun 05 @ 2:51 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Welcome to VirtualDJ World!

It's not only skins, when you are full user you'll be able to download effects, samples, even upgrades for free!

Really hope to see you as full user soon ;)

Dj Nikki

Posted Thu 16 Jun 05 @ 2:55 pm
Not to mention a fully operational VDJ.

Posted Thu 16 Jun 05 @ 5:15 pm
hey!!! go the Aussies!

im down in the snowy mountians!

everyone coming snowboarding?

good to hear.

i know this has nothing to do with the topic, but its because AUSSIES ROCK!!!!!

Posted Sat 18 Jun 05 @ 7:02 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)