Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Problem with videolinking

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

mazardHome userMember since 2010
Hi,

I have a problem, when linking a video to an audio that's currently playing (droping the video to the preview deck a/b) it starts from the middle of the video. For example if the audio had been playing for 1min2secs when I drop the video, it starts from min 1 sec 2.

Is there some way to avoid this behaviour ?

Regards.

Posted Thu 09 Sep 10 @ 1:55 pm
i Have same problem: any idea's... if you load other deck quickly the video will start playing... Is there anyone whom have conquered this issue.

Posted Sun 07 Nov 10 @ 7:25 pm
Are we to assume the original audio was part of the same video? Or is the audio track completely different with no relation to the video track? Mpeg4 music videos work find for me but perhaps you are putting an audio track on deck A and a completely separate video track on deck B and you want to know why it sync's them together? Do you have your video crossfader auto linked to your mixer (audio) crossfader? See if its checked or unchecked? Is your video crossfader automatic checked or unchecked? Mac or PC?

Posted Sat 13 Nov 10 @ 1:09 am
louischinyee wrote :
i Have same problem: any idea's... if you load other deck quickly the video will start playing... Is there anyone whom have conquered this issue.

Do not start playing the audio track until you drop the video to the preview window...it works for me. in order words: load your song, drop y9our video to the preview screen and then start press the play button.

Hope it will work for you.

Posted Tue 23 Nov 10 @ 6:11 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)