Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: BRIDEZILLA

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I Just DJ'd a wedding and they were filming for the Show BRIDEZILLA on the WE Network. (It's a show that follows around the bride while she is making wedding arrangements and highlights all the craziness and stress of planning weddings) The Cameras were all over me spinning on Virtual DJ so I'm hoping they will use the footage on the show. I will let you know when it airs when I get the details!!!

Posted Mon 13 Jun 05 @ 5:04 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
funny, i was watching that all weekend with the wfie, some those brides get nuts

Posted Mon 13 Jun 05 @ 6:26 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Don't forget to update this with date and time of the showing. I have no interest in BRIDEZILLA but would tune in if I could see VDJ and you. Congrats on getting the gig...that's a good one. Next thing you know you're dating Nicole Ritchie :)

Posted Thu 16 Jun 05 @ 1:37 am
NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003
THATS HOT!

Posted Thu 16 Jun 05 @ 7:21 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I was in South Beach two months ago and heard D.J. A.M. crap a mix. (he dates Nicole is why I bring him up)..which we've all done...when there is a couple of models next to you talking :) but...he still crapped a couple of mixes. Although overall, he is good and we've all been a little distracted. OK, I'll say it...THAT'S HOT.

Posted Fri 17 Jun 05 @ 4:10 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)