Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Please help with visual plugins

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

prmaPRO InfinityMember since 2005
This may be a stupid question but how do you load and use the visual plugins (i'm a new user). Where is this video window? I have vdj 3.

many thanks for your help

Posted Fri 10 Jun 05 @ 10:13 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
First you need to have video plugins (the're extension is .svp) in the folder VideoEffects that is in the Virtualdj folder.

Then you must go to the Virtualdj settings, and go to the video tab. Check the plugins option and choose the plugin you want to use.

Then go to VDJ, play an mp3 and go to the video pannel that is in the default skin, near the eq, remix and cues.

Posted Sat 11 Jun 05 @ 4:46 pm
prmaPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Thank you - I've got it now. Are there any more skins that show the visual plugins?

Thanks once again.

Posted Sat 11 Jun 05 @ 5:22 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Look in the skins download area. Only the last ones can do that.

Posted Sat 11 Jun 05 @ 9:57 pm
pot_611Home userMember since 2005
I NEED A PLUGIN OF MP3 RECORDER MUSIC + VIDEO PLAYER TOO. WHERE CAN I GET THEM? PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN TELL ME.....

Posted Wed 06 Jul 05 @ 10:59 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
First... STOP SHOUTING PLEASE!

Next: the mp3 encoder plugin (lame_enc.dll) is not provided by AtomixProduction but it is freeware. You can find it on the web.

Finally: If you're talking about video plugin (animations) like winamp video plugin, you will find the answer if you try a search on the forum... (sonique)
If you are talking about transition effects, it is not possible to change them by now.

Good Mix!

Posted Thu 07 Jul 05 @ 9:04 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)