Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: New controllers from Denon (DN-MC6000 & DN-SC2000) - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Well hopefully they'll get it right first time unlike thE VMS4 :)

Posted Tue 05 Oct 10 @ 4:27 pm
Hi Denon Dj,

I have one question.

will it be possible to assign the sound from the four decks on the VDJ 7 to the 4 channels on the DN-MC6000? That is the fader on each channel will be controlling one deck.

Thank you

Posted Sun 17 Oct 10 @ 3:58 am
winyardPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Charlie Wilson wrote :
Funny how it didn't work at BPM, not even at the Denon stand. Working on firmware I was told.

Huh!? It was working when I was at the Denon stand cos I and a few others were trying it out. They had it setup with Traktor & VDJ 7, so we were trying out VDJ with all 4 decks. It seemed excellent and I'm very keen on getting one... although not completely sure as I'm also still toying with the idea of getting the Allen & Heath Xone 4D, but I'm very much put off by the lack of labelling and that you have to print off an overlay (which they haven't yet made for VDJ, only for Ableton & Traktor), which seems very tacky to me when you're spending that sort of money!

Posted Sun 17 Oct 10 @ 12:46 pm
I was there on Sunday so you must of been there Monday if it was working, I prefer the layout of Denon equipment over A&H.

X 3D user.

Posted Sun 17 Oct 10 @ 2:59 pm
winyardPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Charlie Wilson wrote :
I was there on Sunday so you must of been there Monday if it was working, I prefer the layout of Denon equipment over A&H.

X 3D user.

Nope, I was also there on the sunday also, but I do recall a guy on the Denon stand mentioning that they'd had some problems earlier, but it was fine when I was there.

What was it that you didn't like about the 3D? I haven't really looked at the 3D so not sure how it differs to the 4D?

Posted Mon 18 Oct 10 @ 2:25 am
So the bad news is that Long & McQuade is taking deposits & orders for it in Canada, but as usual they are lying to their customer. (They have it in their Fall & Winter Catalogue) as it is not yet available to even order.

The good news is that a friend who is a Denon dealer called Erikson today the Canadian distributor & says it will be available hopefully in December (late) which usually means by the time it goes through CSA most likely January.

So if anyone from Denon would like to get me one of these new controllers b4 then I would gladly be your biggest Canadian spokesperson!

Please & thank you!

Rob

(that wasn't too kiss butt was it?)

Posted Wed 20 Oct 10 @ 12:26 am
No Overlays, Poor Driver Support (Didn't even have Vista drivers) well after Vista came out. Tried to blame it on eprom chip, oh was just nightmare from expensive kit. Sold it and went back to herc mk 2 it was that bad.

In anycase history now, im sure there new controller the DX is better.

Posted Wed 20 Oct 10 @ 6:15 am
01 December 2010
Denon starting point
for DN - 6000

Posted Thu 18 Nov 10 @ 4:01 pm
General availability 17th I believe!

Posted Thu 18 Nov 10 @ 4:10 pm
MC 6000 teaser

Posted Sat 20 Nov 10 @ 1:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)