Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: DVinyl Skin Help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is there any other place where i can find a skin for DVinyl? If so please point me in the right direction. If I knew how to create skins i would have done one and post it. Thanks

Posted Wed 01 Jun 05 @ 10:09 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
This forum is the only place where official VirtualDJ are available.

Posted Wed 01 Jun 05 @ 10:47 pm
Before I purchase Virtual DJ, I want to make sure it is compatible with DVinyl. I have used virtual DJ and i like it but i would like to use it with my hardware. I have been DJ'ing for over 15 years and dont want to waste money on something i cant use.

Posted Sat 04 Jun 05 @ 6:19 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
yes vdj is compatible with dvinyl. wait for others to confirm.

I'm actually working on a dvinyl skin. it should be finished in less than a month.

Posted Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 12:23 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
@ NuYoRiCaN1973

Remember that a skin cannot change anything to the compatibitity with any hardware. It means even the default skin will still work with your d-vinyl. The skin don't really matter.

FRUiT94

Posted Sun 05 Jun 05 @ 2:07 am
Thanks for the assistance guys. I have a the DVinyl package and i use the soundgraph software but since i have seen VDJ and all the good FX, samples etc I kinda like the software. I was trying to figure out a way that i can use the effects with DVinyl, like back spin and double. When i use the DVinyl with any skin i can not get the full affect with DVinyl and VDJ together. I was hoping to see a skin of DVinyl on VDJ that has shortcuts to the effects that VDJ provides besides everything else, instead of using the default effects that DVinyl comes with. And also a skin with a darker color or changeable colors, I know its like asking for alot in a skin. But i do like the DVinyl Hardware and would like to make it simple to use with VDJ and with alot of options. Soundgraph has no updates on software so i am kinda glad that there are people out there working on DVinyl skins for VDJ. Once again thanks for you guys reply.

** LEJ78480, can you give me a heads up when u r complete with the skin. Thanks ahead for your time and hardwork on the DVinyl Skin, I am sure others will really appreciate it.

Posted Mon 06 Jun 05 @ 1:54 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
Fruit could you contact me please. my email is in my blog.

Posted Mon 06 Jun 05 @ 5:49 pm
Lej78480> Any good news on the DVinyl Skin for VDJ?

Posted Sun 26 Jun 05 @ 2:08 pm
Have you completed the skin for DVinyl?

Posted Sun 13 Nov 05 @ 2:32 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)