Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Special skin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi dear VirtualDJ users and especially skin creators;

A new user (demo at present) who is blind since he was born is using a special software in order to be able to use his computer (JAWS) but this software can not use graphical functions like the "drag'n drop".
(See his post there (in french): http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=12519)

He is requesting for a special skin to play with VirtualDJ with using a lot of functions.

Could someone help him ?
I'm sure that some of you would be able to make his dream become reality.

Thanks in advance,
Clax

Posted Fri 20 May 05 @ 8:51 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
i was reading this one and thinking, he would be better off with a dj console and a shortcut that you can scan and preview tracks to load them on the decks. i think the setup would be great since all the controls are close together. i'm not sure but a skin is not the answer it the controls.

Posted Fri 20 May 05 @ 7:56 pm
I can make a shortcut for him, that would make him not having to use drag and drop...

just one key for load and play song from brownser....

If that would help

Posted Sat 21 May 05 @ 4:34 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
In my opinion, there's about nothing we can do IN the skin for blind ones... Unfortunately...

But someone (strong in making shortcuts) could make for him a 'special blind keyboard shortcut file' (xml) that would help him a lot better I think...

What you think about?

FRUiT94

Posted Sat 21 May 05 @ 12:54 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Good idea.

@teamers: Could it be possible in the future to upload our shortcuts.xml on the website ?

Posted Sat 21 May 05 @ 1:27 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)