Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: NEED TCCD AND MAYA 44 HELP!!!!!!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey everyone,

I finally registered VDJ, Got my maya card, and got one of my 2 denon 3000's. I am trying to hook eerything up and I cant get the tccd to work. Or maybe it is my maya. Whatever it is I cant get anything to play and in the asio configuration in vdj i cant get any signal and the little red and green waves are going everywhere and it says silent below it. For Maya drivers I have 2.5.5.0. I followed everything from the tcv instructions. What do I need to do?!?!!?!?!? I cant wait to use it!!!!!!

Please help as soon as possible!!!!!

Posted Thu 12 May 05 @ 9:28 pm
what version of VDJ are you using?

Posted Thu 12 May 05 @ 9:38 pm
2.1......I just downloaded it and installed it......also when i try autoconfig it says no timecode found......thanks for responding so quickly.....please help!!!!!!

:)

Posted Thu 12 May 05 @ 9:40 pm
ok update.....i just started playing a song in vdj and then pressed play on my denon and i can hear it now and scratch and stuff but it still says 0% signal......how do I perfect this.....also what is the order of things I have to do when playing a song....there is also some crackles and stuff.....

Posted Thu 12 May 05 @ 9:43 pm
If its a cracked version, it will probably not work

If its a demo version, there are limitations set to the use of timecode. Only one timecode will work in demo

For full working functions with timecode, you need the full version

Posted Thu 12 May 05 @ 9:43 pm
still havent gotten it working.....I have to press play in vdj and then play on the deck and i can hear sound and stuff and if i press stop on the denon the waveform moves and crackles and stuff. And still autoconfig says no timecode signal. The red and green things in the config window are going crazy and it says 0%

how do i get it working?

Posted Thu 12 May 05 @ 9:47 pm
its the full version......i want to register under a different name so i can have my dj name as my login....i have already emailed support about how to create another account

Posted Thu 12 May 05 @ 9:48 pm
E-service is where you need to go

Will look into it now, fix your status

If its ok, I'll give you my MSN address :)

Posted Thu 12 May 05 @ 9:52 pm
coronaextra for security reasons your message won't appear until a moderator has reviewed it.

Posted Thu 12 May 05 @ 9:55 pm
fixed

Posted Thu 12 May 05 @ 10:02 pm
I dont understand why everything I am writing is getting modified.....but anyways.....how can I contact you for getting more help....you can now see that i am a registered user

Posted Thu 12 May 05 @ 10:04 pm

Posted Thu 12 May 05 @ 10:08 pm
paisanPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Fri 13 May 05 @ 2:17 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)