Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 2.10 demo version

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey,

When is the new version going to be available to download as a trial. download.com only has 2.05

Thanks.

Posted Sat 07 May 05 @ 12:49 am
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
Buy it you won't be disapointed!

99$ for a software this good is like paying 999$ for Porsche!

Come on man, buy it.

Posted Sat 07 May 05 @ 1:16 am
But I wouldn't buy a Porsche without trying it out first :)

Posted Sat 07 May 05 @ 1:23 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
You don't need to try Porsche :) , come on man?
I will buy VDJ soon!

Posted Sat 07 May 05 @ 1:49 am
The demo version was sent to download.com at the same time we made the release of the full version, but it seems their promise to "put it online in less than 24h" wasn't to be taken to the word :s

Posted Sat 07 May 05 @ 1:51 am
Is this smart? I mean for the hackers? They can't crack it if they don't have it, right?

Posted Sat 07 May 05 @ 3:20 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
DJ Alf:

Well the cracked demo isn't much of a use, because it lacks lots of features. And every popular software eventually gets cracked by someone, so you don't need to worry about it ;)

Posted Sat 07 May 05 @ 4:02 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It is for that reason that "proffesional" dj's who don't pay for their software use atomixmp3, because it seems they can get that software working reasonably well without crash., because they could in fact also get virtual dj cracked, but like you say, such versions are not safe (especially for a gig environment).

It just doesn't feel right when you don't pay for something!. is it not called stealing?.

Posted Sat 07 May 05 @ 4:30 pm
Ok, I saw demo of 2.1, there is a lot of functions cut out which is smart, but when the full version is cracked (like 2.06), that means that some one who bought it share with some hacker right?
About AtomixMp3, I think that piracy staff already knows it, it isn't cracked, someone shared serial number (and get banned for that :) ).
I'm trying demo right now at home, works perfect, good job!

Posted Sun 08 May 05 @ 8:30 am
nice thing is that cracked version looks like it's working but I like that programmers can put other checks and make a very funny things when they detect that something is wrong.

Friends laught when I bought hercules, they told YOU CAN spin without it, download, everything is on the net.... FREE

I just laught when a friend was ashamed and was playing from 4 cds borrowed from barman (he didn't bring own) when his cracked BPM garbled the names of songs after 2 hours or so .... restart did not help ;-)

Posted Sun 08 May 05 @ 11:41 am
Does VDJ 2.1 run in ASIO mode without TCV?
Suggestion: can the VDJ 2.1 Demo support Final SCratch Timecoded Vinyls so I may test better the VDJ 2.1 Demo in TCV mode?
DJDecks offers other kinds of Timecoded Vinyls, Digiscratch 2 Demo allows Final Scratch Timecoded vinyls for demo use.

Posted Sun 08 May 05 @ 7:31 pm
THIS IS A DISGRACE!

THIS IS SHAMEFUL!

The best DJ software in the world and some people don't want to support the people who put it together. Thanks to all the honest and ethical people who bought Virtual DJ and shame on those who think that it's ok to get it free. I don't work for this company, I just think this software is worth paying for, REAL VALUE FOR YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY, and certainly the developers need the financial support so that they can stay in busineess.

DJ Jose

Posted Sun 08 May 05 @ 7:47 pm
@axeldental: atomix productions is a professional company and therefore cannot afford to break the law by using proprietary algorithm from other competitors.
I understand that other smaller companies do this, but this is not something that we will entitle ourselves to do.

Posted Sun 08 May 05 @ 8:02 pm
Thanks for answereing my reply. I still don't know if ASIO works in all other modes?

Posted Mon 09 May 05 @ 4:47 am
I bought the Hercules DJ console that came with VDJ 1.09.

I'm loving it, but is it worth it for me to upgrade to 2.01? What extra features can will I get?

Thanks,

JK

Posted Mon 09 May 05 @ 5:55 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The new release is not 2.01 but 2.1 and has a lot of new features. Have a test with the demo version.

For me ... YES ... it worths it. VirtualDJ is really not expensive and is a very amazing PC-DJing software.

Posted Mon 09 May 05 @ 11:20 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Mon 09 May 05 @ 11:21 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)