Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: 2005 Computer DJ Summit/Convention

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi guys,

The new version looks great... We would like to send kudos to a team that is adding great tools into the CPS Industry. VJing has been kicked into a new groove.....

I look forward to seeing a few of you at the Computer DJ Summit this October... I would love to see an experienced user in action on the fllor of during one of the evening events.

2005 Computer DJ Summit/Convention
The Only Event Internationally Dedicated To CPS DJs
October 3-5, 2005
http://www.computerdjsummit.com
http://www.cpsdj.com

Posted Fri 06 May 05 @ 4:57 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
This is going to be BIG!

Posted Fri 06 May 05 @ 5:15 pm
WHERE ?

Posted Fri 06 May 05 @ 8:50 pm
Tampa Bay, Florida.

MS

Posted Fri 06 May 05 @ 8:52 pm
I will try to keep it in mind,thank you

Posted Fri 06 May 05 @ 9:00 pm
If any of you would like a postcard reminder mailed via snail-mail email me and I'll drop it into the mail for you ASAP...

email here: --@--.--

The VJ from Walt Disney's Grad night program will be mixing at our Monday night party and much more to be announced...

This is the ONLY program internationally dedicated to Computer DJs... Watch IDJ magazine in the UK for a mention of our program in an upcoming issue...

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry Computer_DJ_Summit no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posted Fri 06 May 05 @ 10:24 pm
Email did not work - eliminate all the "-" to reach me..

-d-j-s-u-m-m-i-t- (AT) g-m-a-i-l.com

Posted Fri 06 May 05 @ 10:27 pm
Lady Cameron.... I did not see your message I apoligize.....

Posted Fri 06 May 05 @ 10:28 pm
On October 3, Monday night we are having a video beach party....

Posted Mon 09 May 05 @ 5:48 am
It's not in Tampa...

It's in Clearwater, about 20 minutes west of Tampa.

Jose

Posted Tue 10 May 05 @ 5:04 am
Yes Jose,

We reference it’s in the "Tampa Bay" area as the actual Summit/Convention area in at the historic Kapok Pavilion in Clearwater, which is a convention special event building attached to the largest Sam Ash music store in the country. The Monday night dinner/networking party is at Crabby Bills located on Rocky Point about five minutes from the Tampa Airport on the causeway with white sand beaches...

The Tuesday night events are planned for Channel Side in downtown Tampa and Ybor.. You can see why the Tampa Bay area reference. Look at this page of our site for map and event logistics... http://www.computerdjsummit.com/summitnews.htm

Posted Tue 10 May 05 @ 5:33 am
Who knows,

Maybe I'll demo what this baby can do......

See DJ Times magazine article on "The Digital DJ" in next months issue. I've been spreading the word about the summit and Virtual DJ.

The Premier DJ Jose

Posted Tue 10 May 05 @ 6:30 am
Jose,

Contact the developers here and see if you can represent them during the summit, I don't know what they have planned at present....

The Summit has planned an Ybor invasion and nightclub tour on Tuesday evening... We have organized clubs to spotlight event sponsors within their clubs and attendees will have maps of where to visit and network giving them the opportunity to see the tools in live action... Of course the exhibit floor will have representatives demonstrating and spotlighting their CPS DJ Tools during the Summit, but nothing beats live performances and who would pass-up an excuse to club-hop... :o)

Posted Tue 10 May 05 @ 5:35 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)