Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Asian Forum

Topic: lessons?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hi guys, im new to this music scene and all, and im really interested in learning how to dj.. is there anywhere or anybody anyone can recommend from singapore?

Posted Mon 16 Nov 09 @ 5:52 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi lionfreak, i'm from singapore..and welcome

Keep lookout on this thread, i will update something soon and may interest you;)

Posted Mon 16 Nov 09 @ 8:56 pm
sweetness. thanks man.. i'll ba waiting for your gd news

Posted Wed 18 Nov 09 @ 10:26 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Posted Thu 19 Nov 09 @ 12:46 am
cool... i'll go check it out... thanks...

Posted Thu 26 Nov 09 @ 10:48 am
Hi guys,

I'm also very interested to get myself a hardware right now and do some amateur mixing :)

Also from Singapore, I would like to enquire from you all if there are any good shops I can visit to get the basic stuff. I'm looking at the all-in-ones like the Hercules DJ Control Mp3. Any recommendations as well?

Cheers!

Posted Fri 27 Nov 09 @ 9:45 am
Hi Shutoshio, you may get it at Sim lim...3rd floor. Even better go and get the hercules rmx.

Also exactly what did you wish to achieve?

Posted Sun 29 Nov 09 @ 10:22 pm
lol, that's a very good question.

Im just hoping to pick up the techniques of mixing and scratching (cd's can scratch? :P), and try to produce my own mixes. Will be mainly working with my laptop and mp3s (or cds). It's a hobby, not doing live gigs or something. Maybe maybe if I'm up to it I may do it at some friend's or relative's party, but that's all. That's why im looking for something low-end at the moment, all-in-one for simple hardware with laptop.
I've been watching this set of video tutorials by ellaskins, and hoping to try it out soon :)

Posted Mon 30 Nov 09 @ 12:51 am
Hi, You may look at the hercules controller such as the mk2 or rmx as it is all in one controller plus it came VDJ LE which in later part you may upgrade to VDJ Pro with a discount;)

Posted Wed 02 Dec 09 @ 4:45 am
Hi, You may look at the hercules controller such as the mk2 or rmx as it is all in one controller plus it came VDJ LE which in later part you may upgrade to VDJ Pro with a discount;)

Wow, cool, thanks! Yeah, I'm really interested in either control mp3, console mk2 or console rmx now. The price is incredibly reasonable :) Just wondering if any shops here sell these models. If not, advisable for me to get from Amazon?

Thanks again!

Posted Wed 02 Dec 09 @ 8:39 am
Hi, you may look at sim lim tower at rochor rd. I forgot the shop name but it is located at the 3rd floor. You may try Hawko;)

Posted Wed 02 Dec 09 @ 9:35 am
Hi, thanks for the recommend! Managed to find hawko in SLS, getting my hercules mk2 later! :)

Posted Fri 04 Dec 09 @ 11:28 pm
Great!! Remember to register your djc version at here too and get to their update version of v3.4 DJC;)

Regards;)

Posted Fri 04 Dec 09 @ 11:34 pm
heyyaaa guyz.....

kindly askin people from Singapore or Singaporean here.......
anyone got info bout Numark Singapore.....

dying to buy an Omni controller...... and finding its hard to get it at Malaysia here......
is it easy to get that Omni ther at Singapore....?

currently searching for exact location n direction to place dat sell Omni a lot.....
buying online is not an option for me coz don hav a credit card..... :o/ :o) (kesian kan....?!!!!)

after i get this Omni, definately i will buy d VDJ license.... for sure.....

-Searching For A Friend Wit My Good Eye Close-

Posted Fri 14 May 10 @ 9:13 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)