Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Access to the plugin source code !

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

pernPRO InfinityMember since 2004
"NOTE: effects sources are only available for experienced professional users. To become an experienced professional user, you must have bought Virtual DJ from this website, and show us your skills."

I'm really interested in starting to create plugins and i was really happy when i noticed that there was some source code on the site to learn from until i noticed that i can't download them.

So, how do i get accesss to them ? "show us your skills" - how ??

I'm a professional programmer since more than 20 years and and programming skills are not my problem, time is. Admins can also check my real email-address, that is to my own software consulting company.

What else do i have to do to get access ??

Posted Thu 21 Apr 05 @ 2:40 pm
pernPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks for the reply,

I do understand and respect that non Atomix developers want to protect there work.

Well, i think i will start with testing to see what i can do with C# using a wrapper etc. This since C# is my main language at the moment and i really prefer to work with it. If that doesn't work well i guess i have to "downgrade" to C++ ;-)

I'm also trying to locate the documentation for the SDK but haven't found any so far, but i will spend more time with it this weekend. I also guess i can use this section of the forum for "stupid" plugin dev questions to speed up the coding ;-)

Posted Fri 22 Apr 05 @ 7:42 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Great, welcome with us :)

You can find the plugin SDK here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/support/developers/effects.html

You will find a project skeleton (wizard for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003), the IVdjDsp2 header and two effects source codes (flanger and brake).

Action available to send to VDJ by a plugin are the same than those available on skins:
http://www.virtualdj.com/support/developers/skin.html

"I also guess i can use this section of the forum for "stupid" plugin dev questions to speed up the coding"
Of course you can :p

Make us Good plugins!

Posted Fri 22 Apr 05 @ 8:44 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)