Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: D-Vinyl 2020 ( ERROR )

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ezfilezHome userMember since 2005
Just recieved my D-Vinyl 2020 and im not to crazy about there software all thoe it works well just dont like the way you can only use the controller to look up your music so i rather stick to VDJ ... the problem is when i run the software i get this error ( error in directx sound ) ... So i rebooted with the controler off still same error .. and the thing is once i get that error the program closes so i can change any of the config .. the version i have is VDJ 2.01 any help would be great ... thanks Dave

Posted Mon 11 Apr 05 @ 8:04 am
Ive download the new version 2.05 and the same error ????

Posted Mon 11 Apr 05 @ 10:07 am
lol dude, i dont know if the piracy staff has botherd to read this thred yet or if anyone else has either botherd with this, but buy a legal copy dude and it should work if not then the people here will be very happy to help you and any problems with the software.

Matty D

Posted Mon 11 Apr 05 @ 10:30 am
The d-vinyl 2020 should set up in the sound card config using the Asio drivers. But this could not be done in the Demo version. So if you like to stick with VDJ you have to buy the full version.
As full version you will also get all the help you need on this forum...
Ewout

Posted Mon 11 Apr 05 @ 8:42 pm
ezfilez

The latest version available is 2.06 Please download the demo or purchase the latest version legally.

Posted Mon 11 Apr 05 @ 8:47 pm
Will the software map to the buttons on the contoller or does it just use it sound .. thanks dave ..

Posted Tue 12 Apr 05 @ 6:03 am
@ Dave,

a) have you read the manual,
b) is your version legal

making sure both those things are true will help you a lot

Matty D

Posted Tue 12 Apr 05 @ 9:19 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)