Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Deleting Cue Points - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

mrrizoPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Ok Everyone here is the solution for this problem. Go to your song with the cue load it either deck. Right next to your DECK 1 or 2 you have your timeline indicator.
You will see heavy white lines on the timeline. Right click the line or (lines) and you will see Delete click it and problem solved.

Keep mixing
Mr Rizo

Posted Sun 26 Sep 10 @ 6:54 pm
Or depending on what skin your using there is a "delete cue" button, hit that and your good to go!!

Huey

Posted Sun 26 Sep 10 @ 7:20 pm
djpr1 wrote :
Right click on the cue point shown on the wave display......

That is SO freakin' cool. I did not know that. I didn't believe it, so I tried it. Works great.
But it has to be on the waveform display, below the Artisit - Title. Not the Rhythm Window where the CBG is at.

Posted Fri 01 Oct 10 @ 6:43 am
kk look. what djpr1 said works... put your mouse on the cue point marker (the white bar on song wave things :p). it should turn green. when it does, right click. A menu should appear giving the options "delete" or "rename" ....... click delete. thats it

hoe it works

Posted Fri 11 Mar 11 @ 8:32 pm
***hope :$

Posted Fri 11 Mar 11 @ 8:33 pm
Thanks guys, didn't quite understand what you meant at first but read on and realised that it was the smaller waveform displaying the whole song and managed to get it. :) Thanks

Posted Sat 23 Jun 12 @ 8:38 am
Hey guys,

I'm trying to delete cue points using Virtual DJ 7 and a Macbook Pro. I am trying to right-click on the little "Cue 1" with the downward arrow up in the scrolling waveform - this has no effect for me.

I am also trying to create a "Mapper" to delete a cue by selecting the "+" button for a new mapper. Then pressing "Key-Learn" and typing "d". Then pressing Action-Learn and typing "delete_cue". After this, I see the new mapper in the list to the left, but when I go back to the actual program and press "d" nothing happens.

Frustrated and could use a nudge.
Thanks!

Posted Tue 19 Mar 13 @ 2:04 am

Posted Tue 19 Mar 13 @ 7:32 am
jvijayHome userMember since 2013
in wave on a particular deck we have white line that is the cuemark and when the mouse pointer is placed on the cue it becomes green then press a right click u will get a delet option and then select the option it is working in vdj7

Posted Thu 29 Aug 13 @ 4:08 am
mmdjsauPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I am running VDJ 7.3 and do not have a problem deleting cue points using the method you describe. Point to the vertical white bar so it changes colour the right click and select delete from the drop down. Should work.

Posted Thu 29 Aug 13 @ 4:19 am
Hay i miss place my handbook so please help unlock hot cue.

Posted Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 3:19 pm
KarynDCHome userMember since 2016
Was having problems too (on mac), was doing my head in..even restarting app did not erase the cues. As advised by C, went into mapper, assigned myself keys a/s/d for cues 1,2 & 3. Clicked on the vertical lines..(think it turns green). For example: Cue 1 - I had to use control+a and one tap on the track pad which brings up the delete menu option...sorted...thanks.

Posted Fri 12 Feb 16 @ 11:27 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)