Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: can any one help me?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

first of all before i ask my question let say that i'm very aware of some of the burning programs out there that will alow you to burn the bin/cue files that VDJ uses to record a ready to burn cd file on to a disc ...there is roxio,fireburner,and nero. The problem with these programs are they cost money after the free trial is up...so my questions is

Does anyone know of any completly free of charge cd burning programs beside roxio,fireburner,and nero that supports burning of bin/cue files...if anyone knows of any programs like those that are free, please let me know....thank you

please remember i'm looking for a program that does not cost anything

fell free to let me know what burning program you guys are using to burn the bin/cue files with

Posted Sun 10 Apr 05 @ 3:13 pm

Posted Sun 10 Apr 05 @ 3:33 pm
thank you but do those programs support bin/cue files?

Posted Sun 10 Apr 05 @ 5:58 pm
lots of them do

read the description for each program

Posted Sun 10 Apr 05 @ 9:48 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
the need for help is over, DJ in Norway is in town!!!, hehe

get yourself back on msn my friend,

Posted Sun 10 Apr 05 @ 10:02 pm
i looked over all the programs on this site and there wern't any that burns bin/cue files...that's why i asked the question again....i guess i just need to know what the other VDJ users are using to burn there bin/cue files

Posted Mon 11 Apr 05 @ 3:07 am
paisanPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Why not just record as a WAV or use the MP3 plugin? Then you can burn your CD using whatever software you choose.

Posted Mon 11 Apr 05 @ 3:53 am
the thing about me recording to a wav or mp3 file is that my burner doesn't support disc at once so there is still a slight 0.5 sec gap in between the tracks...the only way for me to produce a no gap mixed cd is to use the bin/cue files ...i've used all the other programs during there free trial but the trials are up and so i'm looking for one that might be free.

Posted Mon 11 Apr 05 @ 1:06 pm

Posted Mon 11 Apr 05 @ 4:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)