Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Serato SL3 sound card on Virtual DJ [compatible with new asio driver] - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ_NjPRO InfinityMember since 2006
any updates for the last few months??? My RMX is dying and the club has a SL3 but I hate scratch live!

Posted Wed 02 Jun 10 @ 1:33 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I'm afraid it's still down to Rane to release compatible drivers; there is nothing Atomix can do.

Posted Wed 02 Jun 10 @ 3:42 am
ola galera queria saber se ja existe algun suporte ou versão do virtual dj
para eu poder estar usando com o box do serato SL3

FICO NO AGUARDE T MAS

Posted Mon 02 Aug 10 @ 3:40 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Read my post directly above yours. Rane have not released drivers therefore other applications cannot use the SL3.

Posted Mon 02 Aug 10 @ 6:56 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It looks like they have now included drivers in the Serato SL 2.1 update might want to check that out.

Posted Fri 13 Aug 10 @ 8:36 am
Still doesn't show up even after the firmware update, I tried it lastnight. Hopefully soon!

Huey

Posted Fri 13 Aug 10 @ 9:15 am
It seems that Rane wants to sell a certain amount of SL3 units before it releases the Asio drivers

Posted Mon 13 Sep 10 @ 6:05 pm
I bet if they released em they might sell more, lol!! Hopefully soon cause I wish I didnt always have to carry around 2 boxes.

Huey

Posted Mon 13 Sep 10 @ 8:26 pm

Posted Tue 14 Sep 10 @ 1:53 pm
Serato forums states that the BETA Asio Drivers are only for 64 bit enviroment. And my Win7 64bit does recognize the device and driver. BUT, in VDJ it Doesn't display the SL3 as a ASIO, just the SL1, MP4 and rane 57.

Is this because VDJ is a 32bit program?

Posted Tue 30 Nov 10 @ 12:33 pm
Where does it state that at?? Cause I see drivers for 32 or 64.........update the firmware and then reinstall the drivers. You also don't need to bring up ever SL3 thread. Gets kinda confusing as to where to answer you at, if you know what I mean.

Huey

Posted Tue 30 Nov 10 @ 12:55 pm
man that sucks... cant use the sl1 on vdj,,, iv masterd using vdj and prefer it over any other vdj softwere

Posted Mon 21 Feb 11 @ 4:54 pm
The SL1 works just fine with VDJ PRO. Post a picture of your setup screen.

Huey

Posted Mon 21 Feb 11 @ 6:01 pm
any updates on this one? i've heard that the new virtual dj pro can handle sl3 now.. but probably it's just a myth... will try it soon when i get my serato back..

Posted Fri 06 May 11 @ 12:47 am
Myth it is not my friend...............peep it out,

4 Decks

Enjoy
Huey

Posted Fri 06 May 11 @ 1:03 am
I am really not understanding this set up. I can not get my sl3 to work with virtual dj for love or money. Is there a setting I should set to make it play?, I connected my SL3 directly to my laptop

Posted Tue 23 Apr 13 @ 7:23 pm
comrades help me on proper connection of my sl3 with cdjs. to vdj. ..thanks

Posted Mon 10 Jun 13 @ 3:49 pm
Virtual Dj Pro 8 software not reading my Serato Sound Card SL3 How Can I Pair the 2

Posted Mon 21 Aug 17 @ 9:30 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)