Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Winner announced of a Firetext System, drum roll please! - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I've been around this community for sometime now and have always felt a little envious of the guys that are able to produce our great skins and plugins that they give to us completely free of charge and would like to mirror that somehow but up until now have not been able to do so. Luckily I am now in a position to do that with the help from Alex and Raoul at Firetext International by giving away a complete Firetext System free to one lucky winner.

So here it is guys you can win one of these great systems in a "Text to Win" style competition by simply texting a number I will send you by PM and all it will cost you is the price of a standard rate text call from your phone operator, check on international rates if your outside of the UK,

This is only open to people who own a legal version of VDJ so unfortunately nlu's can enter. only one entry per person, multiple entries will be discarded by the systems own software, just follow the simple rules in the picture below to enter. If for whatever reason this fun competition is pulled from the forums it will be deemed null and void.

I've also managed to get a massive discount for legal VDJ users if you want to purchase the system down from $700 to just $400 with an easy three payment option included.

If your from a non English speaking forum please let the guys know from your forum about this opportunity... thanks,

Best of luck to everyone and if you need to know more about the system go to www.firetext.tv

I will send the number as quick as I can to you...

Posted Sun 05 Jul 09 @ 11:18 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Could you please send me the txt number Paul. It looks like I'm in for a good chance of winning this mate, lol

Posted Sun 05 Jul 09 @ 1:13 pm
plus one here please :)

Posted Sun 05 Jul 09 @ 1:35 pm
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
wow, what a catch 22 situation im in........i have an origional VDJ and a liscence, but, it was registered already by the guy i purchased my hercules from... how crud is that? real liscence and real software but no registration. "i want to text to win". i miss out on all the good opertunities. i could have won this.. afterall i would have had just as much chance as the next guy....

ah well never mind lifes a bitch (and then you marry one) hehehe

Posted Sun 05 Jul 09 @ 2:41 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
blu that is unfortunate however, "buyer beware". I bet you wouldn't have purchased from the seller if he had told you that he already registered the program and that licenses are not transferable.

Maybe the rest of the people who purchase "under the table" can take a lesson from your experience.

Posted Sun 05 Jul 09 @ 5:47 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Congrats on work Tayla. I know you've spent many hours on this! Hard work does indeed pay off.

Posted Sun 05 Jul 09 @ 5:48 pm
Hey Tayla I like the look of this system, I want to text to win

Posted Sun 05 Jul 09 @ 8:53 pm
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
@jay

too true my friend, too true indeed. though i have been offered a discounted rate to upgrade to pro. so i will be buying pro as soon as i have saved enough money.

Posted Mon 06 Jul 09 @ 12:44 am
Sounds a good competition. I was looking at this system 3 years ago but way too expensive back then therefore, I want to text to win.

Posted Mon 06 Jul 09 @ 3:46 am
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Nice one tayla, sounds fantastic.

I want to text to win.

Cheers...:o)

P

Posted Mon 06 Jul 09 @ 4:00 am
great tayla your a legend lol.giving away a great prize because you made your own rmx case and saved lots of money lol.how did the 6inch nails work out.i want to text to win

Posted Mon 06 Jul 09 @ 5:07 am
FuskitPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I want to text to win as well, lol.

Michael

Posted Mon 06 Jul 09 @ 6:36 am
I want to text to win

Posted Mon 06 Jul 09 @ 7:07 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
jimmy b wrote :

Could you please send me the txt number Paul. It looks like I'm in for a good chance of winning this mate, lol

Not now,lol

Sorry i forgot to add

I want to text to win.

Posted Mon 06 Jul 09 @ 8:48 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Paul, I keep punching the number you have on the flyer into my cell phone. That bird on the flyer has not called me back yet. Did my credit card not clear?

Posted Mon 06 Jul 09 @ 8:59 am
thought she didnt want me so its you aswell tearthem lol

Posted Mon 06 Jul 09 @ 1:27 pm
djreneePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Tayla,

I don't have a cell phone with TEXT capabilities but if you will give me your address I'll be happy to send you a mound of FIREANTS free of charge.

They make great pets and don't eat too much.

Posted Mon 06 Jul 09 @ 1:33 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I want to text to win.

Posted Tue 07 Jul 09 @ 11:53 am
me too

I want to text to win

cheers

Posted Tue 07 Jul 09 @ 11:57 am
Same
I Want to Text to Win

Posted Tue 07 Jul 09 @ 12:01 pm
19%