Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Musicgroups

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

gbeulPRO InfinityMember since 2007
just a short question how can i add my playlists to a musicgroup when i am only a subscriber
for examle ther is a group called reggaeton an i also play song from this genere
for my opinion it make no sense to create my own group with the same name and contend
please can somebody help me
thanks dj-agua

Posted Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 4:25 am

Contact the administrator of the group, and ask to be feeder.
Tell him you are playing same music, and want to be part of the group to make it better

The more feeders a group have (from same type of music), the better the group is;)

And the better the feed results to subscribers are (feeds are available inside VDJ as music mix tips)

Posted Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 5:44 am
thanks that helps
yust another question
what happen when i be a fedder in multiple groups example salsa reggaeton 80th90th charts can i control to wich group i am sending for the moment

or get the admins messed up with different style

second is it possbil to upload an history file because not all gigs have internet and in the passt it was better to disable network because of incositences while playing

thanks dj-agua

Posted Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 6:07 am
if you play offline, your history will be kept and sent automatically next time you are connected.

Posted Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 6:11 am
You can't select what groups to feed to... at any given moment, if you are a feeder to several groups
Maybe that is something we should add ;)

But you can turn off feeding when you want. In VDJ internet setting, choose "disable musicgroups for this session only"

Btw, if you are in a reggaton feed group, and you do play some 90s chart, if the group have lots of feeders, your 90s track will never make it to the top list in the reggaton group.

And likewise, if you feed to a 90s chart group at the same time, your reggaton tracks will never make it to the 90s music group, if it has a lot of feeders.

Thats why groups with lots of feeders gives most accurate top chart lists, as well as most accurate mix tips to VDJ users subscribing to the group

Hope that made some sense ;)

Posted Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 6:13 am
as haui wrote in the german forum in the top list this make sense but normal playlist with mixed generes could be difficult please think overthis feature or you will see that only the house genere will work

@moderator move this thread to wishes it's to important to forget this
thanks dj-agua

Posted Mon 01 Jun 09 @ 7:22 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)