Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Skin customization - CUE RMX by Cioce 1280x800 MOD by Kingarthurdj (never be approved) - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

sorry for this second same topic i forgot about the skin customization service on the title.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello to uploaded a new variation of CUE RMX by Coice, changed the colors and logos.

you can download it here: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/7497/CUE_RMX_MOD_by_kingarthurdj.html

Im really good using adobe photoshop so if you found a skin that you like i can customize it with the colors that you want, any logo or picture and put your dj name on it.

im will NOT accept any money i mean this is a DJ COMMUNITY here we all help ourselfs so we can rock a party better and better!!
so for example I can customize the skin you like if you just share the hottets newest songs ''artist-title'' or send a youtube link
the music i play is: electro, electro house, house, hip-hop, reggaeton, I live in puerto rico so i have the newest reggaeton music week by week. im looking more for newest, hot, ''pumping'' songs the people will dance to it.

i will also accetp if you can share sounds or sound fx for scratching!!! im not that much of a scratch DJ but im going to buy the NS7 so im looking foward to it. :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for customizing your skin tellme what skin do you like, your dj name the color that you want on the sking example:
backgound: black
Deck1: blue
deck2: green
and so on....

VDJ KING ARTUR !! :D
FROM PUERTO RICO
IMPORTANT NOTE: remember that you DJS are a lot of people ill be doing the skins as the same time i recived the request, if i have time i can do 1 to 20 skins a week.

Posted Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 1:59 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
VirtualDJ Forums do not accept music sharing.

Posted Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 3:04 pm
ups sorry :D

and what about sounds or samples for scratching?

Posted Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 4:04 pm
the forum rules say that sharing music is not allowed on the forums.
i cannot see any harm with sharing youtube links, as that caould be seen as sharing ideas about music.

Posted Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 6:26 pm
cool thank you

Posted Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 11:40 pm
waitzHome userMember since 2009
WOW, great. I like your skin very very much. It is clear, and easy to get an overview.
I find the dark blue on black difficult to read though. The bright green you use is great, but would you be open to make a variant with an orange (or yellow) color instead of the dark blue? (It doesn't need the Numark logo, unless it is important to you)

Wish you a great weekend soon :-)

Posted Thu 09 Apr 09 @ 11:12 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
just to add to kingaurthurs post, i made this last year and may help one or two of you and take some work pressure off k/a...

Posted Thu 09 Apr 09 @ 12:19 pm
thanks tayla so far ive made 3 skins for other users :) so far on ly basic stuff. putting thier dj names and logos on the skins and doing color combinations.
blue and green
orange and yellow
purple and green

:D

Posted Thu 09 Apr 09 @ 6:50 pm
ohh and one tip to change the colors quick on the xml file i copy paste it on to microsoft word and do a find and replace, (find the old color ''#oldcolor'' and replace it with: ''#newcolor''). :D but for the bmp file i use adobe photoshop to change the colors do logos names text etc.

Posted Thu 09 Apr 09 @ 6:54 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
i used Paint as an example as it is the most commonly used and accessable to a lot of users but i've got ps and a couple of others that can be used, anyway...... enjoy

Posted Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 3:48 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Sat 11 Apr 09 @ 3:53 am
NEW MODIFICATIONS:

-- VERY SHARP, clasic BLUE and RED colors with modifications to create a ''virtual feeling, during mix''
-- virtual blue and red
-- to all of you ''clasic Virtual DJ users'' :D ENJOY!!

link:
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/3196/CUE_RMX_by_cioce_variations.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciao! cioce!
hello from Puerto Rico!
I see your from Italy, My Ex girlfriend is part Italian jeje. I learned I bit of Italian Language. Any way I just wanted to say that ''CUE_RMX_by_cioce'' is totally the perfect skin!! nice job!!
What do you think of my color modifications?
I have been working in them for 2.5 hours.
did you see my last modifications the ''virtual color variations''.
i added some new kind off ''digitals things'' jeje.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important Note:
if any DJ want I can put your logos or dj names on the skins any color variation you want. or any other skin you want!

- DVJ KING ARTUR!
- FROM PUERTO RICO

Posted Sat 11 Apr 09 @ 5:41 pm
how do you put images on the forum?

Posted Sat 11 Apr 09 @ 6:26 pm

Posted Sat 11 Apr 09 @ 6:42 pm
Hi i love the new skins just to let you know the hot cue buttons are missing and when you press the top hot cue button on the right it loops instead of hot cue ... can you fix this please as i would like to use this skin as my main skin ....

Posted Sat 11 Apr 09 @ 6:53 pm
I love the new style with diferent colors =)

Posted Sat 11 Apr 09 @ 10:38 pm
hello!!

I Just did 7 different combinations of the Cue Rmx Skin, zip them all and are yours to ENJOY!

Presentation photo:
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5735/cuermxdvjkingarturmulti.jpg

Download link:
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/7497/CUE_RMX_MOD_by_kingarthurdj.html

*** Important Note:
If you want to change something or put your DJ name on the skin, unzip, use paint or photoshop to edit the .bmp file
if you need anyting or any question about the skins just ask!! :D

- Arturo
- DVJ KING ARTUR

Happy DJing!

Posted Sat 11 Apr 09 @ 11:32 pm
hello: djcrazydaz

what OS are you using? Mac or Win?
im sure that on Windows they run ok, im not sure on mac (never test them on mac)
Also you can check if your virtual dj or numark cue is up to date (V. 5.2) is recomended
if you still are having problems ask: Cioce he might Help you better than me in that case of the ''hot cue''

Posted Sat 11 Apr 09 @ 11:40 pm
djcrazydaz wrote :
Hi i love the new skins just to let you know the hot cue buttons are missing and when you press the top hot cue button on the right it loops instead of hot cue ... can you fix this please as i would like to use this skin as my main skin ....

Not here, can you please make a print screen and indicate what button is?

Posted Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 4:54 am
i have got the latest update .. and still no hot cue buttons on the right hand side ... the buttons are there but no writing say EG .. hot 1 hot 2 hot 3

Posted Sun 12 Apr 09 @ 5:12 am
69%