Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: TCV Video #4 - DJ Righteous - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

This thread is two (SZ-B & TechnicalDJ) entertaining!!

OO

Posted Wed 09 Mar 05 @ 12:18 am
PANOSVPRO InfinityMember since 2007
SZ-B: you misunderstood the technical dj, the man is trying to show us the abilities of vdj with TCV. He makes the video's free ,just for us who would like to learn- at least respect this!!
he does not showing us his technics just the abilities of the program, when i receive my tcv and my licence most probably i'll post a video with another guys of the Greek forum...
dj righteous thank you very much for the re-upload, I will download it in a few hours (i hope it will still be there) because the lines in Greece are not the better...;)
thanx again!!
don't bother with the stupid wannabe-djs of the forum, it is not worth it...
btw: I'm the best dj too!!!;)(anonymously..)
djvolis

Posted Wed 09 Mar 05 @ 12:47 am
Dudes ......wtf is going on...This guy is showing the world simply how to dj and i am sure a lot of people enjoy it ....
I know Isaac and he could blow your doors off (unless you send us a video to prove yourself)
I suggested some advice and he chose to implement it....(if your a dj you already have wax paper under your vinyls)
So enjoy the advice that we supply in our forums
And have yourself a nice Demo.......20 days
If you wish to join this community you are not off to a good start,unless you deceide to apologize to Mr Hoolbrook..........Respect ya know?
Keep it up DJ Righteous i hope there will be a whole series of videos
Regards
Andre

Posted Wed 09 Mar 05 @ 9:31 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Ok if SZB was trying to be entertaining as double OO said...yea I read the thread. Then I'm thinking boy he is an a hole isn't he. Technical DJ/Righteous, these video's are great. I don't care about your skills and know that you've been doing it to show TCV. Which I finally received today.

Great job in taking the time to show what's possible with TCV. You pushed me over the edge with them, as did DJ Getdown.

SZB or whatever, this wasn't a I'm a great DJ video...do you finally get it? Give some props and respect. Quit hating on people....my address is not listed on this site so you can't come kill me :) Oh yeah, I have to go now to tutor Z Trip.

Posted Thu 10 Mar 05 @ 12:59 am
Agree with Andre, the goal is to show a basic skill with the TCV, not to show “look: I’m the best”

This help is much appreciated and we have to thanks TechnicalDJ/DJ Righteous for this and the time he take to do this.

We have a forum to help each other, not to show who is the best. So please everybody respect that.

Regards

Posted Thu 10 Mar 05 @ 1:49 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)