Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: MySpace.com (upload vdj remixes)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Dunno if it's already been mentioned, in case not -- MySpace is a cool place to drop some of your vdj remixes to share; in their MyMusic section. You can put to 4 songs, pix, blog, profile, show info, etc. I have an individual profile but I just added a MyMusic profile for some of the spoke word poetry I do. Put it up a couple of days ago, took just a few minutes initially to upload, etc. At some point I'm going to put up another profile for my remixes, for now it's just pure poetry. You have the option to let people download your music or just stream it. Free. On occasion their servers choke though, millions have accounts.

Beats Friendster hands down. One of the best things is you get your own individual URL you can email to friends, whatever. If you create or already have an account, you should note somewhere that you created your remixes with vdj to plug it. And if you have remixes up on myspace, it would be great if you could share your link on this forum.

If ya wanna see what I'm talkin' bout, u can visit my spoken word spot (it's not hip hop or rap): www.myspace.com/keoni

Posted Sun 06 Mar 05 @ 1:54 am
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
heey ...................

he's back in town....
welcome keyon....good to see you around here.

Posted Sun 06 Mar 05 @ 7:58 am
SlomPRO InfinityMember since 2004
keyon,

Thankyou, I really wanted to find some where to upload!

Slom

Posted Sun 06 Mar 05 @ 11:56 am
keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
hey thanks djjb, hope you're still in the skin business.

And slom,you're welcome. If you post some remixes to myspace, hope u share the link here, would be good to hear your stuff.

Posted Fri 11 Mar 05 @ 1:50 am
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I allways forget to record my mixes hahahaha...
is that stupid or what??,,,,.......hahahahaha.

owjeah Keyon...still in the skins...i'm drowning in them...
but i don't upload anymore....skins enough here on the side.

Posted Fri 11 Mar 05 @ 7:47 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)