Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problems with ion icue? - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djlife1Home userMember since 2011
I am trying to map a x session controller to Vj pro 7 Licenced I have been able to map channel 1 and the crossfader I have problem on channel 2 on mapping it controls channel 1 start and cue volume is ok I am running windows 7 ultimate with 4 gig ram can any one help thanks all

Posted Mon 21 Feb 11 @ 4:52 pm
Please open your own topic on this subject rather than hijacking another topic that is not related to your question in any way. Mapping an X-Session controller has nothing to do with ION iCue, which this topic is about.

Please also do not post the same message or question more than once. You have already asked this question in the separate topic http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/143501/Hardware_Technical_Support/x_session_pro.html

Posted Tue 22 Feb 11 @ 3:44 am
hey so whenever i click on numark cue le on my desktop after entering the serial number it doesnt open and a protection pop up comes up...how do i open it up

Posted Tue 15 Mar 11 @ 6:11 pm
hey so whenever i click on numark cue le on my desktop after entering the serial number it doesnt open and a protection pop up comes up...how do i open it up

so can you answere please!!! i need to know how..

Posted Tue 15 Mar 11 @ 6:12 pm

Posted Wed 16 Mar 11 @ 6:47 am
whenever i click on numark cue le on my desktop after entering the serial number it doesnt open and a protection pop up comes up...how do i open it up??? I GOT THIS PROBLEM.

Posted Fri 21 Dec 12 @ 1:33 am

Posted Fri 21 Dec 12 @ 3:51 am
Hello my ion icue use to work on my windows vista, but now I have windows 7, and its not loading the music from my computer into the virtual DJ, please help me to fix this problem thanks.

Posted Mon 21 Oct 13 @ 2:22 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)