Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Visual Skin Editor - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Your project seems to be interresting, but I guess the look of the buttons will not be included? Do we download buttons skins for your skinmaker, or you will include a package of bitmaps? Tell us about this please, i'm very interrested.

Posted Sun 07 Sep 03 @ 12:56 pm
nscodeHome userMember since 2003
I am no good at making graphics, but if VDJ team doesn't mind I could cut all the elements from the default skin just as a sample...
Any way, when it loads any skin in its internal format all elements will be cut automaticaly and saved into skin's work directory as bmps.

Posted Sun 07 Sep 03 @ 1:41 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
That mean we should download "Visual Skin Maker" skins or VDJ skins!!
But the idea stills interresting for an existing skins work.
I am interrested by your work. Why not do a package of skins with a lot of realdecks pictures, a library containing all avalaible styles from the real instruments.
Do you need a collaboration?

Posted Tue 09 Sep 03 @ 1:12 pm
@nscode I can assist you with graphics no problem. I know you cannot give your email address here for contact so here is mine. Let me know what you need and I will get it no problem. If you would like to do as suggested about top down views of current equipment, I have a digital cam, and 4 DJ shops in range of where I live, as well as an internet connection.

Let me know if you are interested.

Posted Tue 09 Sep 03 @ 1:50 pm
Sorry no exchanges with demo users... nscode I think now you're testing the demo for more than 20 days so maybe it's time to...

Posted Tue 09 Sep 03 @ 2:43 pm
Doh! Sorry nscode at least I tried. Will you buy the Darn software allready!

Posted Tue 09 Sep 03 @ 4:01 pm
nscodeHome userMember since 2003
Hmmm.... It's whel over 20 days... I'm getting good at one minute mixing :) And I don't have the darn money. Its the ONLY reason...

Posted Wed 10 Sep 03 @ 7:48 am
@nscode:

Whats the word on the VDJ skin editor? I understand you are back at work again on it.

Posted Mon 27 Oct 03 @ 11:04 am
@nscode

I was wondering it seems that you have alot of puter knowledge and know what your doing...That said, your saying that you can't come up with $120(little less)to do something you like/love...

Posted Mon 27 Oct 03 @ 2:16 pm
@nscode

Long time no hear!

Am I to assume the project is dead?

Regards;

Redman247

Posted Wed 26 Nov 03 @ 12:06 pm
xuanPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Maybe Atomix should consider making an editor?

Posted Sat 10 Jan 04 @ 7:56 pm
Even if he finishes it and its great he's not gonna be able to send us a link to it or nothing because of the nazi-like moderation sqaud who wont let anyone contact demo users. So its a waste of time really :-( unless they'd be kind enough to let him post a link! the software will no doubt have his email in it somewhere (quite rightly) so maybe they wont. I dunno. I'd really like to use this though!

Posted Sun 11 Jan 04 @ 6:21 pm
5th Element,

If you don’t know, you are on Official site of Atomix productions; you must respect the rules of this site. If you want all access or privilege of the site you have just to become a full version user of this software.

Everyone here comes to help the other with respect, and you are very cheap to call the moderation team: nazi-like.

If you don’t like this site, you can go away

But if you like it, I suggest you, respect everybody!

Regards

Coyote

Posted Sun 11 Jan 04 @ 7:09 pm
well put Coyote :)

Posted Sun 11 Jan 04 @ 8:06 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)