Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: changing the effects on denon hc4500

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

is it possible to asign certain effects to the 1,2 and 3 effects buttons on the denon hc4500.
what i am looking for is beatgrid on number 1 button, flanger on number 2 and brake on number 3.

I'm sure that i have read somewhere before how to do it but can't seem to find it now.

on a side note how do you serch on the forum for posts containing multiple words ie. effects, change and hc4500.

Posted Fri 30 Jan 09 @ 3:59 pm

Posted Fri 30 Jan 09 @ 4:03 pm
voodoo123uk wrote :
is it possible to asign certain effects to the 1,2 and 3 effects buttons on the denon hc4500.
what i am looking for is beatgrid on number 1 button, flanger on number 2 and brake on number 3.

I'm sure that i have read somewhere before how to do it but can't seem to find it now.

on a side note how do you serch on the forum for posts containing multiple words ie. effects, change and hc4500.

Yes, In the documentation it tells you how.

Posted Fri 30 Jan 09 @ 4:46 pm
i want to do it with out using a mapper is this possible

Posted Fri 30 Jan 09 @ 4:56 pm
so anyone any idea how to change the effects on ther effects buttons on the denon hc4500 without using the mapper???

Posted Sat 31 Jan 09 @ 8:32 am
I am also looking for how to do this without using the mapper (this is because I havent had the chance to sit down and go through all the options of setting up the mapper to my liking)

Anybody else help??

Posted Sat 07 Feb 09 @ 1:05 pm
You can only do this with the JPB mapper - it might look frightening but after an hour you will be amazed what it can do. It's amazing!

Posted Sat 07 Feb 09 @ 2:03 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)