Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Loop Sampler on RMX

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

The loop sampler on the Hercules RMX includes siren, saxo, etc. You have a small volume knob on the main screen next to the sample list. In the sampler tab you have a slider volume control which is more accurate than turning the knob on the main screen. What I am looking for is a way to control the volume of the sample without going to the sampler menu. I really want a volume control on my RMX. So that my hands do not leave the controller to adjust sample volume. Or if I do have to adjust it at least a keyboard shortcut so I dont have to click the little volume knob and try to move my mouse in a half circle. Are these the sort of things that have to be mapped? I hope not because I am clueless how to use mapping so if it is required I'd appreciate someone explaining how to at least create a keyboard shortcut to adjust sampler volume?

Posted Wed 21 Jan 09 @ 9:18 pm
you don't have to move the mouse in a circle, click and hold on volume knob and move mouse up for volume up and down for volume down.

But I feel your pain, would be cool to have sample volume control at finger tips instead of on screen.

Posted Thu 22 Jan 09 @ 11:19 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)