Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: External Mixer

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have a Lap Top pc (Vista) and I jus got a Behringer DDM4000 Pro Digital DJ Mixer and I wanted to use this as my main mixer.I dont want to use my MK2 nomore.Trying to step my game up.What do i need to get to make this happen. I have speakers,amp,ect..Jus want to use this mixer for Virtual DJ...Ready to do clubs

Posted Fri 05 Dec 08 @ 9:09 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The first thing u need is to upgrade to vdj pro that u have a discount;)

Hope to see u with us soon;)

Posted Fri 05 Dec 08 @ 4:04 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
What are you going to use to actually control the decks? TCV? TCCD? Controller? Keyboard/Mouse?

Posted Fri 05 Dec 08 @ 10:58 pm
the key to useing external mixers with dj software like virtual dj is either the 'Midi Port' if your mixer has it, or using a sound card like the numark IO or the Numark virtual vinyl

you connect the mixer to the sound card and then from the soundcard to the laptop, if your guna use TCV, then make sure that the soundcard supports asio, IO and virtual vinyl do anyway

Posted Sat 06 Dec 08 @ 8:10 pm
What are you going to use to actually control the decks? TCV? TCCD? Controller? Keyboard/Mouse?

I'm going to use tcv for now..

Posted Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 1:33 pm
supakidd32 wrote :

I'm going to use tcv for now..

I use the DDM4000 with VDJ. You need a Maya 44 sound card or any sound card that has a 4 in / 4 out capabality. In the back of the mixer, you have out A, out B and tape. Out A goes to your speakers and out B, I use another sound card, a Beheringer UCA202. This enables me to record my mix and not have the cueing being recorded. You also need a USB to Midi. I use the M-Audio Midi Sport. It works well. I hope you become a VDJ member soon.

Syberman

Posted Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 10:20 pm
sorry the nrumark io woudlent work, but the maya sound card would be a good choice

Posted Tue 09 Dec 08 @ 6:11 am
ruppseHome userMember since 2008
Can someone help me?

I have Virtual DJ 5 and a Dj-Tech i-mix Mixxer. I now want to synchronisize my mixxer with the functions of Virtual DJ 5.

Can u help me plz?

Sry 4 bad english^^

Posted Tue 09 Dec 08 @ 7:16 am
Hi

Im trying to use an external mixer as my main mixer ( so i can use the eq's properly ) to mix between 2 decks plus i wont to use my Hercules mk2 aswell mixing mp3's - HOW DO I SET THIS UP PLS IM STUCK!

M

Posted Sat 17 Oct 09 @ 7:56 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)