Mac Clean Re-install VirtualDJ 8
Q: How can i perform a Clean Installation of VirtualDJ 8 on a Mac computer ?
Important ! Make a backup copy of the /Users/YourUserName/Documents/VirtualDJ folder if you need to keep your database (Contains song information such as BPM, Hot Cues, comments, etc.), Playlists, History etc
How to completely Uninstall:
- Delete VirtualDJ from Applications.
- Delete the /Users/YourUserName/Documents/VirtualDJ folder.
- Delete all VirtualDJ desktop or dock shortcuts.
- Empty Trash Bin
- Restart your computer.
How to Install :
- Download and install VirtualDJ 8. Detailed steps are available in the Quick Start Guide
- If applicable, copy your VirtualDJ database file (stored in /Users/YourUserName/Documents/VirtualDJ folder) and the VirtualDJ/Folders folder (which holds your special Virtual, Favorite and Filter Folders) back to /Users/YourUserName/Documents/VirtualDJ