FRONT & REAR PANELS Front panel
- HEADPHONES SOCKET. Connect your 1/4" headphones to this output for cueing and mix monitoring. The level of this output is controlled from the top panel
- USB. This USB connection sends and receives audio and control information from a connected computer.
- MIDI OUT This connection outputs MIDI messages such as MIDI clock.
- MASTER OUT Connect your powered speakers or power amp here using proper RCA cables. The level of this output is controlled by the MASTER LEVEL knob at the top panel
- MIC INPUT. Connect your microphone to this socket using a TRS 1/4" cable
- MIC SENS Adjusts the mic input sensitivity.