- MIC ON. Use this button to turn on/off the Microphone Input without ducking other inputs.
- MIC OVER. Use this button to momentary turn on the Microphone Input and duck the other inputs by 10 dB (around 1/3). On release, the microphone input is turned off.
- MIC LEVEL. Use this knob to adjust the output level of the microphone input.
- MIC HIGH. Full-cut isolator to adjust the high (treble) frequencies of the microphone input channel.
- MIC LOW. Full-cut isolator to adjust the low (bass) frequencies of the microphone input channel.
- MIC FLEXFX. Use this button to route the applied FLEXFX effects on the Microphone Input.
The Microphone section of the Rane Sixty-Two is not controlling the Microphone section of the VirtualDJ GUI (Master panel) and vice versa. However, the entire Microphone section can be used as MIDI controls. If you do not use the MIC section you can independently bypass the controls of this section so that they do not affect audio and only output their MIDI assigned functions.
To toggle MIC bypass mode, hold the SHIFT button and then press the MIC ON button (21). The led will flash to indicate the MIC bypass mode selection.
Master & Booth