- Crossfader: Controls the blend between the two decks.
- Volume: Adjusts the volume of the individual channels in the software.
- PFL: Sends pre-fader audio to the Cue Channel for headphone monitoring.
- Filter: Adjusts the amount of the filter effect. Turning the knob left will produce a Low Pass Filter and right will produce a High Pass Filter.
- EQ Low: Controls the bass frequencies for the individual channels.
- EQ Mid: Controls the mid range frequencies for the individual channels.
- EQ High: Controls the treble frequencies for the individual channels.
- Master Volume: Adjusts the master volume in the software.
- Headphones Mix: Adjusts the software’s audio output to the headphones, mixing between the cue output and the master mix output.
- Headphones Volume: Adjusts the volume for headphone cueing in the software.