Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How do I install new Sound FX? - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

dj3693LE userMember since 2012
hi i have a ddj ergo and i have downloaded effects into the "sound effects" folder. i would like to know how to get them from there to virtual dj

cheers tom

Posted Thu 26 Jan 12 @ 5:50 am
ya need pro for effex and such knackers!

translation from aussie bogan
"you will require the full version of virtual dj professional to be able to install plugins good Sir, the pioneer ergo simply isn't capable of adding effects, oh yes quite"

Happy Australia Day for a couple of days ago champs! plump dj's in a minute haha! I'm somewhat drunk posting... mods feel free to delete this post, i'm only gonna regret it in the morning!

Posted Thu 26 Jan 12 @ 6:08 am
i want to know if i buy the virtual dj pro can i install it on another computer say if i wanted to up grade to a mac computer ... right now i am using a compaq laptop and i have the virtual dj limited editon but if i uprage to pro on this laptop can i use that code to install it on a future computer ?

Posted Sun 19 Feb 12 @ 11:05 pm
This is not the right topic to ask your question, but I'll answer it ;)
Please start your own topic in the future or find something more appropriate....

Yes you are entitled to use the code on maximum 2 computers...

"This license gives you the right to install and use the software on a maximum of two computers, by one person"

"Install and use the Software on a second computer, if this computer is normally used by the same person and the Software will not be used on both computers at the same time."

VDJ Eula:
http://www.virtualdj.com/atomixproductions/disclaimer.html

Posted Mon 20 Feb 12 @ 2:08 am
djspynLE userMember since 2012
hey ya...i bought the denon dn-mc 6000 controller and i came with the virtual dj program the virtual dj le. I cant seem to download any sound effects just samples.can anyone help...thanx

Posted Tue 24 Jul 12 @ 1:01 am
i have just downloaded samplers and effects. i copied them into the respective folders aswell but when i click on the effects it doesnt work. only the default samplers work. please help.

Posted Mon 04 Nov 13 @ 10:51 am
Please see our FAQ pages: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20do%20I%20download%20and%20install%20new%20plugins.html

If samples that you have downloaded from a 3rd party source (E.g: Free sample websites, etc.) don't work then they may either be corrupted or in a format that's not supported, such as 24-bit WAV file (This can be resolved by using 3rd software such as Audacity to convert to standard 16-bit/44.1Khz CD audio format.)

With the exception of VST effects for Windows PC, effect plugins are only available to registered licensed users. If you have downloaded effects from illegal unofficial sources then these may not work correctly, may be out-of-date versions and/or not compatible with the version of VirtualDJ that you are using.

If this is the case, please support the software and its future development by purchasing it. You can then download the latest version of VirtualDJ and official up-to-date plugins for it.

Posted Mon 04 Nov 13 @ 11:13 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)