Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Using Sample loops with both tracks playing.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

PhilukHome userMember since 2008
Hello everyone i have a bit of a problem here that i need some help with. Hopefully someone can help, let me explain.

Im trying to create a mix/mashup of 2 songs. I have 1 song playing all the way through on deck 1. No Cues, nothing, just simply playing. The Song that is playing in the 2nd deck is playing on a 4 beat loop (NOT in the loop sampler) at the same time as the first track is playing . I have recorded 2 loops taken from the track in deck 2 and saved them into the loop sampler. I want to be able to play those samples when i want but i don't seem to be able to. Whenever i press on them to start playing they just repeat the very first bit of the sample (not even 1 beat) over and over and dont play all the way through. I am able to play them however when only 1 of the tracks on the deck is playing, it doesn't matter which one. I just cant seem to play them when both tracks are playing simultaneously.

As you can probably tell im new to this so forgive me if i have not come across clearly enough. Any help is appreciated. Thx

Posted Thu 29 May 08 @ 7:19 pm
Which version are you using?

Posted Fri 30 May 08 @ 3:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)